The visit

Guys this is my first story (I hope it's ok)let me know if you like it                     Please vote
English isn't my native language and there might be spelling mistakes sorry
Warnings:huge age gap,unprotected sex,bad language(I think)

I'm 22 years old and my boyfriend Jeffrey is 55. We live together in California in Jeffrey's house.We decided to go on a vacation in the country that
I grew up . We went straight where my mum lives. She has an apartment in the center of the town. She knows Jeffrey and loves him.We wanted it to be a surprise and it was,we knocked at my mum's door and when she saw us she started crying of joy. I hugged her and a tear escaped on my cheek,then Jeff hugged her and we went inside the house.We went in my old room and started unpacking. Jeff hugged me and started kissing my neck. I started kissing him passionately and he nibbled my lip for me to let him in.I let him in and we fought for dominance ,he won and started kissing me rough. I stopped and pushed him off of me hearing my mom coming upstairs. She knocked and I let her in. She asked if we were hungry and we went to eat.While we were at the table Jeff kept teasing me. His foot from under the table went between my legs and started moving. I tried to stop myself from moaning but I failed and a weird noise came out of my mouth. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. Jeff came in the bathroom and started kissing my neck to my breast. I immediately started moaning and he put his hand on my mouth. He started playing with my nipples. I palmed him through his trousers and felt his erection and he groaned in exchange. I felt myself get wetter. He picked me up putting himself between my legs and I moved myself to get some sort of friction. He unbuckled his belt and took my pants off in 5 seconds we were only in our undergarments. He unclipped my bra and slipped his fingers in my panties. He teased my folds and I told him to stop teasing as he did that he insert two fingers in me and I moaned outloud. I couldn't hold myself still I kept riding on his hand. I slipped his boxers off and grabbed his large cock and started pumping. He started moaning softly. Without a warning he penetrated me in one go. A tear escaped from my eye and I saw stars . He hit the right spot everytime and after a while I had two orgasms and the third was coming. I felt him twich in me and I started whispering dirty things in his ear. He came in me and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. He asked me if I was still on the pill and I said yes. We cleaned ourselves and went to my mom. I told her that we are gonna leave cuz I will show Jeff my beautiful town. We had round two in the shower and we got dressed .