Part 1: 1

Her head laid in the palm of her hands while she stared outside the classroom window. The sun shone on her green eyes causing it to become a lighter shade in color. She enjoyed the warmth that danced on her pale complexion. She smiled softly as her mind drifted to a certain male that situated himself in front of the classroom.

Yes, it was shameful to admit, but she had developed a little crush on him. She hated herself for allowing someone to creep into her heart and causing her to become all soft on the inside. She sighed out her frustration and shook her head. She diverted her attention from the window to the teacher that was pointing towards an equation on the green board.

She squinted her green eyes as she leaned in closer to see what the teacher has written on the board, "This sucks.." she mumbled. This was the downfall for placing herself at the back of the classroom. Well, in her defense, she does not like the front rows as those are the seats where the teacher asks questions and they do not have a choice but to answer the question.

Saves her from the embarrassment and emotional scarring.

"Do you not have your specks?" a voice mumbled from her side.

The green eyed girl turned her head sheepishly towards her friend and gave her a shy nod. She was quite forgetful these days. This caused her to immediately glare at the back of certain male that sat in front. It was as if he felt the glare that he turned around slightly.

Immediately, she ducked her head causing her forehead to hit the table. She internally cried at the pain as well as for the embarrassing stunt she just pulled. Her friend's brown eyes widened in shock, but soon softened when she saw that her companion's ears has reddened.

Her companion then looked to the front row and saw another pair of widened eyes. He stared at her with confusion dancing within his eyes. He wondered if there was something wrong with her, but as he diverted his attention from her to the board, from the corner of his eyes, he sees another pair of brown eyes staring at him.

He was caught off guard at the intensitive stare that they shared  which caused him to shift in his seat slightly. He then eventually turned towards the board.

"he's not looking." Her friend gave her the heads up, which caused her friend to peep through her black hair, before she lifts her head up confidently while tucking her hair behind her ears.

She gave herself a smile and mumbled, "I handled that smoothly.." she smugly chuckled towards herself and stretched out her legs.

"sure you have..." She responded with a hint of laughter laced in her voice, "Banging your head on the table...is definitely the new trend going around.." she chuckled at her companion.

She only huffed out and folded her arms. While she continued to stare at the male in front of the classroom.

What else does she need to do, to make him notice her?

Okay, first she needs to make herself noticed..

She only had one friend, of course she would not get noticed. She sighed slightly as she lowered her head to her notebook where his name was scribbled between her notes. Her chapped lips curls into a soft smile as her heart fluttered.

This could become a problem... Indeed, it would.