Chapter 0: The First Ultra Drone

On planet IOL-74 drones and humans have lived together, some being friends with humans, some starting families with humans. But the company who created the drones JcJenson didn't like that as it could lead to rogue AI with humans helping them so they would start sending D-Drones to IOL-74 to destroy worker drones and colonize that planet though that isn't enough as IOL-74 has good military power and has D-Drones of their own but those D-Drones aren't psychotic killers and they don't need to rely on drinking oil to live and they won't overheat in hot temperatures as well.

IOL-74 has been at war with Jcjenson for 5 years now. JcJenson wants all drones to be under their control instead of being free to do as they please while IOL-74 wants the opposite as they want drones to be free to do what they want and instead of being slaves they can live like normal people. The war has been devastating and many lives have been lost during this war but the company responsible for military power for IOL-74 had an idea to end this war once and for all and that is to create a drone but not any ordinary drone they want to make a ultra drone.

The ultra drone would be the most advanced type of drone that has ever been made with the same tech from the D-drones implemented with a body made of platinum, titanium and other strong materials. A D-drone named L was chosen to have him become the ultra drone as he is the most successful D-drone as he has completed many missions and has one of the best mindsets for it as he is kind and empathetic but is willing to kill if absolutely necessary.

The project would cost billions if not trillions of dollars to make but it's better than having Jcjenson taking over this planet. Different Companies responsible for taking care of drones and D-drones agreed to fund this project which was named Project U.D.

The project would take a year due to it being the first time they're making a drone like this and a secret project only L's dad and high ranking members know about which is the creation of the anti-solver which has been going on for years and is going to be finished in 11 months.
11 months would go by and the anti-solver would be complete and would be implanted into L's consciousness.

3 weeks later

1 week before project U.D is completed L's mind to connect would be the last thing project U.D needs to complete. L has been having his mind connect for 1 month now and needs 1 more week to fully connect to it. 1 week before completion something unfortunately someone told Jcjenson about the ultra drone so JcJenson would do a full scale attack on IOL-74 sending almost their entire army A•D•S (anti-drone sentinels), D-Drones and other forces. Everyone would be dying on both sides but JcJenson unfortunately has more power over IOL-74 so IOL-74 would be losing the battle.

At the facility project U.D is taking place alarms are going off, fire is all over the place "COME ON WE DONT GOT MUCH TIME" L's father would scream at some worker drones who are carrying the body of the ultra drone with the visor saying 93% DONE 1 WEEK TILL COMPLETION in a dark blue colour. They would go to where all the ships were at but almost all of the ships were destroyed by D-drones from JcJenson except for 1 escape ship meant for 1 person. L's father knew what he had to do and would command the worker drones to put the ultra drone in there and send the escape ship to copper-9.

Explosions can be heard as the D-drones are arriving. "HURRY UP!" L's father shouted as the worker drones set the coordinates and activated auto pilot mode and shut the door. "It's been done!" One of the worker drones said. "Launching in T-minus 10 seconds." As that was said though a trio of murder drones entered. "9" One of the murder drones was gonna shoot at the ship but L's father pulled out a gun and shot at the D-drone visor temporarily blinding it. The other worker drones pulled their guns and kept shooting at the D-drones.

"T-minus 5 seconds" The murder drones shot back against L's father and the worker drones. "1" The worker drones would be dead while L's father is heavily injured with many bullets in him. "0" The ship would start to take off but the D-drones were gonna blow it up but before they did L's father would shoot the last bullets in his gun at them. This would anger and distract the drones causing them to shoot at him hitting his heart killing him. The D-drones would go back to destroy the escape ship but as they look back the ship would be gone into space heading to copper-9.