Author's Note

Okay, so, a few things to know before you read this story:

1. This is not Descendants 3 compliant. This means that Hades is not Mal's father. In this little universe, Hades has one kid and that's Hayden. 

2. Yes, Persephone is Hades' wife and Hayden's mother. No, Hades did not kidnap her. I'm going with the version where Persephone willingly went to the Underworld. She willingly and knowingly ate the pomegranate. 

3. That being said, much like Disney, I'm gonna be softening any Greek myths I reference in this story. Also, while Hades is technically a villain and the whole 'Hercules' movie did happen, Hades has chilled out since then. Let's just say that since getting with Persephone, Hades has become closer to the one from the myths. AKA He just does his thing in the Underworld and is actually way less problematic than the other gods.

4. Still, Hades is always ready to make a deal and he's still mad at the Olympians. Now, however, that anger mainly stems from them separating him from his child for most of the year. Same goes for Persephone. She is not happy with the Olympians. 

5. Just an extra note, the gods in this story look a little more human than in 'Hercules'. For example, Hades isn't gray-skinned, he's just really pale. Also, when his hair snuffs out, it just turns into regular bright blue hair. Stuff like that.