poe

Zim stormed into his house, throwing his wig on the ground and ripping out his contacts.
"UGH WHY DIDNT IT WORK!" he yelled, angerly. He ripped our his calculations and started reading over everything that couldve gone wrong and found all his calculations perfectly messured out except one. The one gir made him mess up. "A dosage that big shouldve left him brain dead! Computer!"

The computer groans to life, electricity wiring in the walls.

"What"

"Tell me what an overdose of that..stuff.. Does?" Zim stumblrd iver his words and just hoped the computer knew what he meant.

"An low dose can make people dumb, but a large dose can make people super smart" the computer explained. Zim fel his face drain when he realised hes made dib an even biggger threat than before, a much bigger threat. If he thought dib was a danger to him before, imagine how much more dangerous hed be if he wasnt a total fucking dumbass.

"Ooooooooooooh you made him all smart and stuff?" Gir giggled, holding his own feet and he bounced them up and down. Zim felt hot frustrated tears prick at his eyes again.

"ARGHH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH HIM LIKE THIS! COMPUTER! START RUNNING ANECDOTE DIAGNOSTICS" he shouted angerly. Storming straight past gir, who was now upside down on his head, and straight to the lab.

Meanwhile, in proffessor membranes lab, dib couldnt find his clone anywhere. He tore through the lab before deciding to check upstairs, where he found clone dib in his bedroom, looking at his solved rubix cube.

"I didnt know we could solve rubix cubes!" Clone dib said when dib slammed open the door.

"Yeah i guess we can now" dib said, a little confused at why he brought it up.

"Neat!" The clone said, blinking his purple eyes at him.

"Why did you leave the lab?" Dib said, remembering why he cane up there.

"I got bored. And besides, this is my room too isnt it?" He said, and dib felt a little jealous at the way he said that.

"I-i guess youre right" dib agreed. The clone smiled at him and dib winced. Has my smile always been so... Creepy? Dib asked himself in his head.

"So, i need a name" the clone said, getting up and walking around the room.

"W-what were you thinking?"

"Mmm" he thought, going over to the bookshelf and reading some titles and authors. "Something cool like blade or poe"

Dib giggled to himself, and this made the clone angry so he glared at him. Dib stopped giggling.

"S-sorry just, poe? Like edgar allan poe?"

"I think its cool."

"I guess"

"Alright" the purple eyed one said "Poe it is."

_________________________________

They went to bed that night and when dib woke up he noticed Poe wasnt there. Panic started to creep in dibs chest, so he crawled to the top of the stairs, making sure he couldnt be seen. He peaked into the kitchen and saw himself sitting at the breakfast table eating family with his dad and gaz.

What is he doing? Dib thought to himseld Whyd he leave without me? Now im not gonna get breakfast.

Dib felt angry, but decided to let it go for now, instead tiptoeing back to his room to start researching a plan to stop zims evil plan. Part of him didnt want to, and wished he could just let zim destriy the world, and maybe even help him. What had the world done for hik recently? Nothing. And he recently discovered that he loved zim, so trying to kill him was even harder now. But zim would never love him back, he hated dib, so he would continue trying to take him down.

"What are you thinking about?" Poe said, suddenly right beside him. Dib jumped, slamming his fingers in his breifcase as he shut it quickly.

"Ah! Sorry you s-scared me.."

"Why are you hiding your breifcase? I know whats in it, im you" poe said, taking the breifcase feom him and sitting on the bed. Dib frowned, he didnt like poe taking his things, but figured poe probably didnt like not having his things either, since technically they were the same person, so dib bit back his rage.

" so, whats our plan to capture zim?" Dib said, sitting down beside him. Poe stopped looking through his papers for a minute.

"Capture?" He said "i dont want to capture zim" he blinked his purple eyes at dib.

"W-what????" Dib asked

"He asked us to prom, we love zim now, why would we kill him?" Dibs face blushed at these words.

"H-how did you know that?"

"Because im you!"

"But you werent there. Can you read my mind?"

"Not all the time" poe said " but i do know that you dont wanna capture zim either."

"Son! Could you come here for a moment!" His dad called from downstairs, and both poe and dib stood up.

"Ill go see what he wants" poe said.

"No way! You got to eat breakfast witht hem!" Dib argued, biting his lip.

"Its my second day alive, i deserve it. You stay here, ill be quick" poe hopped down the stairs and left dib alone in his room.

A/N little life update: its my last day of school!!!!!!! Isnt that cool!!!