𝟎𝟏𝟎. did i mention?

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡

❝ Milo, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eyes? ❞

Milo, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eyes?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, Ben and Alex were standing next to Ben's locker. They saw some boys and girls sitting at a table, complimenting each other's hair.

Milo walked out of his classroom, making his way to his locker with Mal.

"Hey, look, it's Mal and Milo!" One of the boys said as he pointed, causing the other boys and girls to turn and look.

"Hey, Mal!" a girl called out.

"Love my hair, Milo, bro!" A boy called out.

Milo and Mal jumped when they heard their name. They turned around and waved to the boys and girls. Milo turned to open his locker as Mal was leaning against the other lockers.

"Alright, I gotta go to Evie," Mal told Milo, "She needs me for some reason."

"Alright, bye, M," Milo said.

"Bye, Lo," Mal said before she left.

After she left, Jay just happened to lean on a locker next to Milo's locker.

"Aren't you feeling kinda weird about this?" Jay asked Milo as Milo looked at him, "I mean, it's not so bad here."

"Are you insane?" Milo asked Jay, "Long Live Evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news!" He reminded Jay, "Snap out of it!" he said as he snapped his fingers in front of Jay's face.

Jay blinked, "Thanks, Milo! I needed that," he smiled. Milo patted his back before turning back to his locker. Jay walked over to the railing to flirt with the girls in the courtyard.

Milo saw Alex and Ben standing next to Ben's locker.

"Did you think they actually paid for those?" Alex asked Ben, looking at a group of boys, "They did it to Jane's hair too and Fairy Godmother is not happy about it."

"What's the harm?" Ben asked, confused, laughing a little.

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know, it's abs, and the muscles and the clothes and everyone would look good and then...where will I be?" Alex ranted, having a sad look when he said 'where will I be.' Milo overheard what Alex said, causing him to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Listen, Alex-" Ben started but was cut off.

"I will see you at the game after my suit fitting for the coronation, okay?" Alex told Ben.