Just friends

*A week later*

Brittany: I'm so nervous.

Madison: Calm down. You're gonna do great. Stop doubting yourself.

Alana: Go out on stage and pretend you're the only one there.

Brittany: If I do that, I'm gonna fall flat on my ass or worse.

Madison: She has a point.

Alana: Relax.

Brittany: *she asked Madison* You're gonna be there, right? 

Madison: That's a dumb question. Of course I'm gonna be there. I'll be the biggest cheerleader for you both. *she turned to look at Alana* Speaking of cheerleaders... Alana can we talk?

Alana: Yeah. What's up?

Madison: Nathaniel and I will be here together later. Since both of you are performing, we agreed it'd be cool to have each other around until after.

Alana: That sounds cool. Just make sure you both get pictures and videos.

Madison: You got it honey.

Alana: Have you decided on an outfit yet?

Madison: I'm gonna wear this new dress I got. Nothing fancy but, it's still a little sexy.

Alana: Ouu. I can't wait to see it.

Madison: You have an after-performance outfit, right?

Alana: Duh! I chose it from like last week.

Madison: Look at you being all organized. I love that for you. What about you Brit?

Brittany: I haven't even thought about it. I just brought a bunch of stuff to choose from.

Madison: *she smiled* You are something else.

*Later that day*

**OVER TEXT**

Nathaniel: Are you ready?

Madison: I guess so.

Nathaniel: Don't forget anything.

Madison: I won't. See you soon. Be safe.

*Nathaniel and Madison met up on campus. It was almost dark so they took photos before wishing Alana and Brittany luck with their performances. They stayed with them talking until it was time for the event to start*

Nathaniel: Do you want anything to drink? I think I'm gonna get juice.

Madison: Um, I think I'll have juice too. Thank you.

*They walked towards the center of the school and stopped by the benches to sit*

Nathaniel: You look beautiful.

Madison: *she smiled* You don't look too bad yourself.

Nathaniel: It's rare when you wear a dress. You should do it more often.

Madison: I'll consider. *she laughed*

Nathaniel: So, are you okay?

Madison: Yeah. I'm just happy to be out of the house.

Nathaniel: Are you happy to be here with me?

Madison: That's an odd question. In all honesty, I'm mostly here for my girls. If I had to answer, I'd say yes I'm happy to be here with you. If you weren't here, I'd probably be alone in the crowd.