𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

Surprisee😆 2 uploads in a day? bitch I'm on one lmao.

Anyways, onto the story!

𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

It's been some time later, and Geez and Sam are still going strong

It's been some time later, and Geez and Sam are still going strong. Some time has passed, the holidays have came and went and right now the couple was
even closer now then they were before.

They were going on 7, almost 8 months together and by now not only did Sam and Geez build a better relationship, but so did Sam and Leilani as well.

Things were going good, Leilani absolutely adored Sam much to Geez's delight, glad that his niece and girlfriend got along well because his niece meant a lot to him.

Geez was out, making his plays while Sam had the day off and decided to spend it with Leilani.

It was around 6pm and Sam was doing Lay's hair, gently brushing it out when Lay broke the silence.

"Sammy?"

"Hm?" Sam hummed, parting her hair to grease her scalp.

"Do you love me?" She asked randomly

"Of course I do lay, why do you ask?" Sam chuckled

"Be-because Mrs. Griffin says that mommies and daddies love their babies a lot, so is you and GG like my new mommy and daddy?" She replied and Sam froze.

Oh shit.

"Sammy?" Lay called out when Sam didn't say anything and Sam cleared her throat.

"Come here sweetie." Sam spoke softly, and turned lay around so she could sit on her lap.

"So I wanna start by saying that I love you so much, like a whole lot. But.. I don't think I could ever take your Mommy's place."