𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 || "i have amazing taste in dresses!"

{go where you feel the most alive}

═════════════════════════════

I MAY be slightly regretting telling the girls that Blake asked me to prom. Why do you ask? Well, I'm currently being dragged around the mall as we search for a dress.

Is it too late to just back out?.

Dresses aren't typically my thing, as you may have guessed. So when I'm being asked if I want a strapless dress or what colour I would like, I just stand in confusion.

I'm currently waiting in a dressing room while the girls each pick out a dress for me to try on. Make in mind that we've been at the mall for a good 4 hours and that I'm extremely tired. Why is dress shopping this hard?

Several minutes pass and I've become extremely impatient, so I use the time to play subway surfers on my phone. I used to play it all the time so don't judge me.

The girls walk in as I lose the second round. Talking about perfect timing.

They each hand me a dress to try on, before walking out and waiting for me to get changed. I take a look at the dresses and mentally prepare myself for this. Did I mention that I hate dress shopping?

═════════════════════════════

"That looks so pretty on you!" Jordyn gushed as I walk out and look in the mirror. Don't get me wrong this dress is gorgeous, but I kind of prefer the darker ones. This one is white and has sparkles around it, and although it's pretty it's just not me.

"I think I'm gonna go for a darker one" I announce while turning around to see their reactions.

"Try the blue one I picked out for you" Esme suggests. I nod my head and turn back into the changing room.

I put on the dress and look at it in awe.

It's a really pretty A-line dress with a slight slit, and it also has some sparkles on it. The top half is not too revealing and it fits perfectly.

I walk out to see the reactions and they all instantly squeal. "I'm guessing you all like this one as much as I do?" I laugh.

"It's perfect!"

"So pretty!!"

"I have amazing taste in dresses" I laugh as Esme flips her hair.

"I guess this is the one!" I turn back to the dressing room to change back into my normal clothes. After changing and paying for the dress I get dropped off at home by sierra and I head straight upstairs to shower.

I let out a sigh as the water hits my face. I never want to go dress shopping again.

Who knew it would have been this exhausting?.

═════════════════════════════

"He started walking me home, and as we made it to my driveway he stopped me from walking and popped the question!"

"No way!-"

"I'm so happy for you!"

"We all are" I smile. Ethan asked ivy to prom last night and she's been catching us up on what happened while we eat lunch.

The bell rings for the fifth period, so we all start walking to science.

It's been a long week and I'm just ready for the weekend.

Don't judge me on how I left this chapter it's almost 2am and I'm tired

This chapter was kind of a filler so we can move on and get to the exciting stuff. It's pretty short and I'm sorry for that. I just wanted to get a chapter out for you guys.

Well, seeing as it's 2am I'm gonna end this here.

Love you all.

-s