I'm Yours

Milagro, Scarecrow, Tin Woman, and Lioness returned to the Garnet City, and they were face to face with the Wizard again.

"You sure have returned very quickly," the Wizard remarked.

"Please, sir, we've done what you told us," Milagro said. "We brought you the broomstick of the Wicked Witch of the West."

"Ah, thank you very much," the Wizard smiled. But then his head looked like it was having a static, and it disappeared completely.

"What was that all about?" Lioness asked.

"Oh, not again," a man's voice rang out. "This thing always goes bad." Then he came out, to the group's shock.

"Who are you?" Milagro gaped.

The man saw that he'd been caught. "Me?" he asked. "Why, I am the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz."

"You?" the group gasped in unison.

The Wizard was ashamed, and he wanted to make up for lying to them. He made a deep red guitar appear in his hands and began to play and sing.

Well, open up your mind and see like me

Open up your plans and dream you're free

Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love

Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing

We're just one big family

It's our unforsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved

So, I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I'm sure

There's no need to complicate

Our time is short

This is our fate

I'm yours

Milagro and his friends were impressed by the Wizard's singing, and they couldn't help but sing along.

TIN WOMAN: So, I guess what you've been saying is there ain't no better reason

LIONESS: To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons

SCARECROW: It's what we aim to do

ALL: Our friends are our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait

I'm yours

MILAGRO: So, all we're saying is just kick the vanity

Life is made for loving with your friends and family

ALL: So, I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait

I'm sure

There's no need to complicate

Our time is short

This is our fate

I'm yours

WIZARD: Open up your mind and see like me

Open up your plans and dream you're free

Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours

After that, Milagro, Scarecrow, Tin Woman, and Lioness were very impressed.

"Wow, you really are the Wizard of Oz," Milagro gaped.

"No, I'm just a man, but I am a man who can help," the Wizard said. He turned to Scarecrow and said, "Scarecrow, you've got plenty of brains. You knew just how to get the Wicked Witch away from Milagro when Glinda magically gave him that skunk perfume."

Scarecrow remembered saying that. "I guess I did have some smarts after all," she smiled.

"You know it," the Wizard smiled. He turned to Lioness and said, "And you think you're a fraidy cat. If that were true, then how did you drum up the courage to go face the Wicked Witch despite that you were scared to?"

Lioness realized that she did help face the Witch despite how scared she was. "So much for that shy girl—I'm all about courage now," she smiled.

But then Tin Woman completely slowed down, and then she stopped.

"There she goes again," Scarecrow said.

"One genuine heart coming up," the Wizard smiled. He dug through his things and pulled out a heart-shaped battery. He carefully put the battery in Tin Woman's chest, and she started walking around.

"1001 thanks," Tin Woman smiled.

"What about Milagro?" Scarecrow asked.

"Well, the only way to get Milagro back to Sunflower Bay is for me to take him there myself," the Wizard smiled.

"Really? Could you?" Milagro gasped.

"Of course," the Wizard smiled. "I came from the United States, and I was in the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta when my balloon failed to return to the fiesta. I kept on flying and flying until I came here to Garnet City and was named the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz."

"Wow," the group gaped.

"Yes, and I should still have that balloon," the Wizard smiled. He and Milagro went to find the hot-air balloon.