C1: Leaving

THUD!

Zim got up not knowing what that noise was. "Gir?" The alien asks. No response. "Useless dookie" he mumbles. Zim slowly made his way toward the noise, into the kitchen and yelled. "Gir! Why is the waffle machine broken? Why is it even on the floor?!" "I was trying to make toast and it fell" The idiotic yet cute robot said. Zim's blood boiled. Gir knew that they didn't have a toaster.

"Incoming call from the tallest" the computer interrupted. Zim groaned and walked his way to the living room. "Yes, my tallest?" He asked unaesthetic. "Hi Zim!" Purple said. Zim waved his hand and Red said "Zim, your time is up on.. What was it called? Urth. Come home" Red and Purple smiled and Zim was shocked with disbelief.

Dib had been watching Zim for a whole day and he didn't expect this. "No... He can't leave" he mumbled. Dib ran out his room, passing his sister, on a saturday, in his pajamas, to Zim's house.

"Nerd" Gaz said as the front door was opened.

Dib, slowly running out of breath soon made it to Zim's house. "Zim! Don't leave!" He yelled. But he was too late when he saw nothing more than grass. "Zim?" Dib asked, his eyes tearing up. "Hiya Mary!" Screamed a green dog behind him. "Zim's evil robot dog?!" Dib yelled, hugging Gir. "W-wheres Zim?" The teenager asked, pulling his wet eyes away from the robot.

Gir looked around and screamed. "WHERE'S MASTA?" He wailed. Dib watched as the stupid robot ran in circles where the house once was. Dib sighed and was about to head home in tears when something was tugging his leg.

"Mary, take me with you" the desperate robot said. Dib couldn't believe his enemy's assistant wanted to come with him. Dib couldn't really call Zim's robot his assistant though, more like a son to Zim.

"Come on" Dib said, wiping his eyes with his sleeve. "Yay!" Squealed the robot.

-WITH ZIM-

Zim was in space looking for the mothership when he spotted something blasting a planet. He turned his head and there it was. The Irken Armanda. Zim turned his Voot Cruiser around and was headed for the ship. The ships entrance opened up and Zim flew inside. "It's Zim, right? I'll take care of your ship in the meantime" a kind woman said. "Thanks" the Irken mumbled, handing over his ship.

"Erm... Where are the tallest?" Zim asked.

Red and Purple were in the room eating donuts. "Is Zim here yet?" Asked Pur. "Let's have a guard check." As soon as Red finished his sentence, they heard sudden knocks on their door. "Who is it?!" Purple shrieked. Red opened the door to see the cutest irken yet. "Zim!" Yelled happily and snatched Zim inside.

Purple and Red sat Zim down in the middle of them on the couch. Zim sighed and said "How... Did I run out of time? I thought I had fifteen years?.." Purple looked at Zim and chuckled. "We missed you" Red said, playing with Zim's left antenna as Purple was playing with the right. "Mh" Zim slightly moaned.

-WITH DIB-

Dib made his way to his house and opened the door, knowing it was unlocked. "Ooh pretty house Mary!" Gir said as he welcomed himself in.

"What are you doing with Zim's evil robot?" Gaz questioned, not looking up from her game. "Zim left" he said slumping upstairs with the green dog.

"This is my room" Dib said. "Wowww! Can I draw here?" Gir asked, pointing at the papers Dib was going to use for his plans of exposing Zim. Dib slid into bed and said "sure." Dib fell asleep as Gir was drawing his master.

Gir suddenly had a bright idea, which was unusual for his stupidy. "Mary!" Gir squealed. "What is it? Just let me sleep forever!" He whined. "I have a tracking device stored in me, so I can track Zim!" The happy robot stated. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Dib yelled in excitement but he was also angry.

"Dunno" the robot shrugged."

"Alright then..." Dib mumbled. "Where is the tracking device?" Gir opened his head and pulled out a rectangle with the colour of a pink-purpleish type and showed Dib were Zim was located. "He's by the big dipper!" Gir squealed.

Gir's happy face suddenly turned into a worried face. "Mary? You do have a spaceship.. Right?" Dib smiled and said "Yes. But I'll need your help. Tak's spaceship is difficult."

!!I'M SORRY THIS IS SHORT MY FRIEND WANTS ME TO PLAY SO SO SO SORRY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER!!

774 words!