Far From Home

Our Story starts off with Uzi wanting know whats going on with her she then deciedes to vist N and Vs past

Uzi: Ok Sonic ima go hack in Ns Memories to find out whats going with me because solver is getting out of hand.

Sonic: Uh you sure you dont need me to come with you or somthing cause i had visted the past before.

Uzi: No i need to do this on my own

Uzi then shuts off and gets transferd to Ns Memories

Sonic: Okay..... Tails im gomna need you to build a portal that leads Me and Knuckles to Ns head

Tails: Sure i can do that.

Knuckles: Whoa whoa hold on Sonic who said anything about me going with you.

Sonic: Knuckles you think i really gonna be going into someones head by myself without them knowing that will be considered rude. Besides this isnt the first time we did something like this.

Knuckles: Well you aint wrong for once about something i guess i could tag along but you owe one Sonic sense im coming with you.

Sonic: Eh point taken.

Tails: Alright you guys the portal is done it should take about 4 Hours until you 3 get back.

Sonic: Thanks Tails! Turn that bad boy on!

Tails them turn on the portal he has made to get into Ns head As Sonic & Knuckles walk into the Portal only for them to fall from the sky with Sonic Screaming and falling on his face while Knuckles Glides saftly on the ground

Sonic: Ow!

Knuckles: Sonic dude you got to work on that landing.

Sonic: im aware of that Knuckles! ....... where are we and why are we wearing butler outfits?

Knuckles: I dont know weird i kinda like it.

Sonic: I guess we have to Uzi but i have know idea were to even begin looking.

Knuckles: Hey Sonic i found a Mansion over here maybe shes in there somewhere.

Sonic: Ok lets look in there lets try not to run into Past N and V because who knows what will happen if we do.

It then cuts to the mansion with a Young Worker Drone N happily reading a book on different dog breeds.

Past N: Soft golden coat Golden Retrievers are also.... glasses lizards J drew herself

Past N then tosses the paper to Motionless V standing still doing nothing

are also known for having gentle mouths ehhhhh thats why they're good with kids.

Group of thumping noises is heard from a basement, which causes Past N to put down his book to investigate the noise. Then the basement starts banging, and seconds later several books fall from the shelf that read "Danger", "Enter", and "The Spooky Basement". Past N ends up disregarding the noise and decides to leave the library to continue with his duties.