𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩

- 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒 -- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -

- 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒 -
- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -

All four of you entered the large Ball room in periodic intervals, you with Rindou first, your arms looped together as he escorted you down the long staircase, followed a few moments later by Ran. Once you had all settled, a few minutes after Sanzu came in as well.

Your eyes were wide as you peered around the room, amazed by the intricately detailed walls and ridiculously expensive art pieces that littered them. The room was busy, bustling with people all standing around, speaking with one another, glasses of champagne in hand as they smiled their fake smiles.

Rindou looked incredible in his tailored black suit as well, and even though you had seen him in this style of clothing regularly it never failed to impress you.

While you were tossing up between wether or not to check out the room or Rindou, Rindou had already begun to blend in with the crowd seamlessly, keeping his eye out as he looked around the room for one specific person, Matsushima Fuji.

Matsushima was a seedy looking man with big black eyes and a buzz cut, his barely noticeable hair was black as well as his poorly shaved stubble.

As the Bonten trio scanned the room they confirmed he was yet to arrive, working silently while you continued to stand there gawking like a weirdo.

A waitress waltzing around the room offering glasses of alcohol on trays caught your attention, snapping you back into reality.

"Thank you," the corners of Rindou's lips curved up into a small smile directed at her, taking two glasses for the both of you before she walked away, continuing her rounds.

"Sooooo, what do I do?" You asked quietly, taking a sip of your drink.

"Your job is simple, stand there and look pretty. I see you're doing an amazing job so far," he mused, sipping away at his own drink before leaning in to kiss you on the forehead. "Ran's on the lookout, I have eyes on the west corner, Sanzu is taking care of everything else— and you are my date," Rindou explains quietly before pulling away. You nodded in response, smiling softly at him.

"I think I'm going to go show off my beautiful girl," he flashed you a small smile, looping his arm with yours before directing you off towards the stairs. "I like showing off what's mine, I guess I am materialistic like that," he coo'd.

With a smile on your face you made your way towards the staircase in question and ascended to the second floor, where a balcony adorned the room's upper level, providing a clear view of the main floor below.

"It's so pretty here," you said softly, taking another sip of your drink while you continued to ogle the area.

"It's just an expensive building, nothing fancy," he shrugged, attentively observing, and scrutinising the crowd bellow.