The sentinels

Meanwhile with O.

O, Echo, and P were not captured but instead exploring more of the offices...it's technically offices right? Oh whatever f#ck my logic.

O: ...so uhhhhhhh how's it been echo?

Echo: hm?

O: we haven't really seen each other in years so...

Echo: quite-*grabs a corpses head and crushes it* boring.

O: !...Jesus do you NEED to be like this?

Echo: *head spins around into a creepy expression* yes (X

O: ...😑*

*

P: y-you two, k-..k-k-know each other?

O: in a way yes.

Echo: ......?...

O: what's up?

Echo: *leaps onto a tv and spins it around to face the others. And it shows what's happening with Uzi and V.*

O: !!!!!!! (...V...)

P: !...oh oh... that's not good😰

O: .........😡

Echo: ?...

O: Echo, you have a layout of the first section, right?

Echo: yes?

O: show it.

Echo: why-?

O: SHOW IT NOW GODDAMIT!!!

Echo with confusion and no hesitation shows the map and she's curious because ...this was a different type of anger then she's used to from O. And she's curious about it.

O: ...*finds where the security office is at, while P is wandering why there's a convenient and stupidly placed tv that shows the security office on the scream...like what's the point?*

O: *starts running down the hall into a ventilation shaft*

Echo: ?!? Whoa, O wait for us for F#ck sake! I don't wanna clean your corpse off the floor yet ((X

P: (O O)....

Echo: ...come on *grabs her arm and drags her into the vent with her to go after O*

(Meanwhile with N)

Tessa: *her un-trustworthy ass hole is also stuck and strapped onto the table as Beau is tearing apart N* little buddy, you're gonna get red and sad if you try that with me.

N: *laughing* it tickles! The bad version though!

Beau stops to take a breather then he looks back at him.

Beau: ! ("The f#ck?")

N: <= doing great, dude.

Beau: !...(the f#ck?)

Tessa: N! Who's side- *falls back down as beau looks at her like they're oblivious that she's awake...*

N: try sawing there?

Beau: *literally like "wtf?" As he lowers the saw... to somewhere and hopefully not what I'm thinking if you know what I mean........