I Hate You..do i?

*3rd person pov*

???? : AHHH YN!!! WHERE YOU!!??

*a man..who just cried his eyes out , he threw a vase on mirror which was infront of him making it shatter into pieces..he was hurt cause he was unable to find His Sister , which he lost...yes..yn have a brother but she never knew that cause her grandmother never told her..he was out of country thats why she didn't knew anything*

*suddenly someone entered the room..making him look at the person , she came in while shouting yn's name..making him know that..its yn's bestfriend..*

Drew : Yn! Yn!! Where are yo- MALIK!!! What happened to you?!! Why these mirror pieces are all over the room?!?

Malik : i lost her..i lost her drew..

Drew : w-what what u mean?!?!?!

Malik : i am unable to find her..its been 6years..im finding her like Psychopath..thats why i came back to delhi...to find her..

Drew : Dont worry we will find her together..

Malik : t-thank you..

*at Samar's mansion*

*yn fluttered her eyes..slowly opening them..she woke up by the sum rays hitting her face straight..she sat straight..and came into her senses..*

Yn : why am i- wait i was on floor last night!.

*before thinking more further she hoped outta bed and went towards the door..luckily this time the door was opened..she got outta room..suddenly she heard someone Crying and whimpering*

Yn : w-who's there?

*she looked around and found a man..covered in blood and cuts..he was lying near sofa lifelessly..*

Man : t-take m-me away..h-he will k-kill m-me..

Yn : sir!! What happened to you??

Man : t-take me a-away please..

*yn hesitated but slowly she pulled him towards a room near the living room she dragged him in..suddenly someone grabbed her hand..she knew who was it..she turned around while trembling..only to met by..*

Samar : want to be a life saver that badly?

Yn : l-lets go of me or else he will d-die.!

Samar : finish him *told his men*

*yns eyes popped out in shock and fear she covered her mouth with her hands..cause..those men..just killed that man brutally in front of her..they killed that man in an inhuman manner..she was about to cry right now..they all are soo cruel and merciless.*

Samar : in my room..NOW.

*with a blink of an eye he dragged her into his room again..he said in dangerous but calm tone..*

Samar : stay away from him if u dont want to die.

Yn : dying is better than living with u BASTARD. How can u kill someone like this!?!? Youre a killerr!! I hate u!

Samar : they deserve to die.

Yn : the one who deserves to die here is y-

*suddenly yn's gaze fell into her hands..there was fresh blood on them..she backed away while trembling and slid by the wall sitting on ground*

Yn : b-blood-

*suddenly Samar crouched down at her level and started wiping the blood from her hands..Gently.*

Yn : why are doing this....?

*she asked while at him , he looked up and made an eye contact with her..*