|| Last visit | three ||

You wake to the vibration of your phone on the beside table, you pick up your phone to see 3 missed calls from mark.

You sigh "what does he want now" you mumble, you call him back and someone picks up strait away. "Hello, morning miss y/n. I hope I didn't wake you-" the person says but you cut them off "who are you and why do you have marks phone" you ask sternly.

"Whoa calm down we will get there I was just about to introduce myself before you cut me off, anyway my name is Katie" she said.

"and I have your friend because he owe's my boss something and I was sent to get him to put him in his place and yesterday he tried to call you for help so you see I decided to give you a little call after figuring out who you were" Katie continued.

"So you've had him captive since yesterday" you ask bluntly. "Well actually we took him the night before when he was walking out of that grave yard after talking with you about my boss" she says.

"Ugh, obviously mark gets himself in trouble" you mutter to your self, "what was that dear" Katie asked. "Oh nothing, but how much does he owe you and your boss" you ask.

"Well I'm not meant to say, but I suppose I could tell you since your so close with mark" she says and you sigh, "can you tell me or not" you ask sharply.

"Oh someone's a bit feisty aren't they, don't you agree mark" Katie teases and you hear mark grumble on the other side of the line.

"Oh well he owe's us a life he killed one of our best guys and we don't want to kill him cause he's good for business but if worse comes to worse he'll do" she speaks over the phone.

"So your just going to kill him" you ask a bit shocked "well if you can find us a suitable replacement by 6 o'clock today he'll live, but if not you might want to say goodbye now" she snickers, you can here her say something on the phone before you can hear mark talk.

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you involved in this" mark sighs, "it's okay mark but I don't know if I'll be able to find anyone to replace you I have work my boss won't let me off because I was off yesterday and I have my sister I can't not see her then she will know something is wrong and I can't lie to her" you say and your voice begins to break.

"Y/n don't worry, it's about my time anyway" mark says and you can tell it's just to comfort you.

"But I don't want you to go your my best friend" you say with tears coming to the brim of your eye, "I don't want to say goodbye ethier but I'm afraid we might have to" and you can hear the breaks in his voice and the small almost unnoticeable sniffles.

Tears begin to fall carelessly down you cheeks, "goodbye mark" you say crying, "goodbye y/n" and with that he hangs up.

Tears start flowing down your face faster than before and you curl back up into bed and cry your self back to sleep.

You wake again to your alarm at 7 and you begin to get ready for work, you take a shower then put on a pair of grey ripped jeans and a plain sage green crop top.

You go down to your kitchen and grab a mango smoothie out of the fridge and you sit at the table and slowly sip at the drink.

You see a fox and you watch it circle around a few trees and occasionally come out into the small meadow for a bit before is runs back into the tree line.

The fox plays around like this for a bit before it disappears into the forest once again, you just sit there staring out into the tree line.

Once you're finished your smoothie, you leave for work, you arrive at work at 8 o'clock, you tell Brodie that you have arrived and put your stuff in a locker taking your apron and tie your hair in a ponytail.