Make up sex. (Taylor caniff dirty) REQUESTED.

*This goes out to Tali hope you find it good😘*

Talithas Pov.
I just couldn't take it no more.
I can never see him, I rarely get to talk to him. We don't see each other because his always coming home late and never really has the time to do anything.
Is he cheating on me? Has he found someone better for him?
"Ugh!" I groan as those thoughts run through my mind.
I was curled up in my bed balling my eyes out.
"I just want everything to go back to normal again." I say to myself.
He wasn't home at the moment that's why I'm letting everything out right now so he can't see me like this.

I've been with Taylor for about 3 years now, we haven't had this kind of disconnection before. We use to always tell each other everything that was going on with each other.
But now we barely say a "Hi" to each other.
I miss how things were before.
Then I hear the door open and close.
I quickly get up and walk to the bathroom wiping my tears.
I grab my eye drops and put some on my eyes.
"It make no difference his going to see the puffiness." I run my hands on the puffiness. So I let my teal hair come out of its ponytail so it can cover up my face a little.
I come out of the bathroom and go downstairs to greet him.
"How was everything?" I say not making eye contact that much.
"It was good, I'm kinda tired though so I'm going to wash up and head to bed." He says to me.
"Your not going to eat?" I look at him as he walks pass me.
"I already ate." He walks up the stairs.

Tears threaten to escape my eyes, "Stop you can't cry now." I tell myself.
"A..alright I'll just eat by myself as you wash up." I go to the kitchen and warm up the plate, I already had set out for us to eat.
I sit down on the island with my plate in front of me. I peck at my food as I slowly eat it.
After a while of eating and pecking, I finally get done and Taylor comes out of the bathroom.
I need to talk to him about how I feel.
"Taylor!?" I say as I stand at the bottom of the stairs looking up a him.
"Yeah?" He looks down at me.
"Can we talk for a minute?" He nods and makes his way down the stairs.
He looks at me in the face, "Is everything okay?" He takes my chin in his hand.
"Well, we haven't talked to each other because your always coming home late." Tears start to build up, "I...I miss actually having a full on conversation with you." My voice cracks as I say "you" tears start flowing out, "You always come home late, I miss having dinner with you, talking with you, laughing but mostly I miss you." By now I was crying a river.
"Baby please don't cry, I'm sorry I'm not giving you the attention you need, I'm sorry we haven't been talking, it's because I'm so busy with meetings." He kisses my cheek.

"All day these thoughts of you cheating on me were running through my mind." I sniff and look at him.
"No! No! I'm not cheating on you I'm just simply busy." He kisses my lips.
"I just miss us." I say and he kisses my lips again.
He has one hand under my chain and the other on my waist pushing me towards him.
"I'll give you the attention you are seeking." He whispers in my ear.
He continues to kiss my lips slowly go to my neck and back to my lips.
"Jump." He demands and I listen.
Taylor grab my thigh and lifts me up not breaking the kiss.
We go up to our room, he lays me down on our bed.
He gives me a million kisses on my face and slowly makes his way down to my breast.
I had a button down shirt on.
He takes his time unbuttoning all the buttons.
When his finished he kisses in the middle all the way down to the top of my jeans.
He looks up at me as if he was asking permission and I just nod my head.
Taylor undos my button and zipper pulling down my pants.

He gets them off and goes back up to my lips as I undress him.
I'm left in my panties and my bra.
Taylor is just in boxers.
I flip us over so I'm on top of him.
He grabs onto my ass giving it a squeeze.
I begin to grind my hips on him, getting him harder and harder.
"Fuck I need you." He groans.
He unclips my bra letting the bra fall.
Then he flips is back over so his on top of me. He grabs one of my boobs and plays with it while he takes off his boxers and I'm take off my panties.
"Ready baby!" He kisses my cheek.
I nod my head and he slides himself in me.
"God your tight!" He groans.
He moves slow at first so I can adjust to his size.
He kisses my lips added a bit of tongue.
"You can move faster now." I whisper in his ear.
He does what I say and moves faster.
"Mmh!" I moan clenching onto his back.
I want to be able to do this with him whenever I want not worrying that his busy.
He thrust faster, he groans.
When he groans turns me on more.
I bite my lip, "Ahh!" I moan out as I scratch his back leaving marks.
"More Taylor!" I moan out.
He moves faster and the silence of the room is soon filled with the noise of our skin slapping together.
"Let the neighbors know my name baby girl!" He groans.
"Taylor!!" I moan out loud, "Give it to me Taylor!!" I moan out again.
Soon enough his thrust become sloppy.

I feel the familiar knot in my stomach.
"Taylor I'm about to cum." I bite my lip.
"So I'm I baby!" He thrust in and out of me, "On three baby girl!" He moans.
"1....2.....!!" He yells.
"3!!!" He releases in me and I release on him.
My chest is haven up and down from the lost of breath.
"God that was great." I hear Taylor say.
"Sure it was." I say trying to catch my breath.
"I'm sorry I haven't been giving you the attention you wanted but I'll make sure to give it to you more often." He kisses my lips.
This is what I needed.

🍩 I'm sorry this took so long for me to get you guys and the one that requested it. But I'll make sure to give you guys more😘
Guys are we friends or no?
Would you guys like to see a picture of me? Or is that to early in the relationship? Jk but if you guys do want to see get this to 3 stars and I'll give you guys a picture❤️