Home

~Ashton's Pov~

I wasn't going to tell the boys that Rose is still alive. I'll let her explain to them. I feel bad for Calum though. The girl of his dreams (my sister -.-), is still alive and he's with someone else. He'll be more pissed off than anyone else. I can already sense it. I'm currently waiting for Rose to arrive. I should've just picked her up..I heard the door open. Rose.

"I'm home.." She called out. I ran to her and gave her a huge hug. "Oh my god, Rose, I've missed you." I could feel the tears coming. I can't help it sometimes. "Ash, I've missed you too." She said. "Did you dye your hair?" I asked. "No, I swam in a pool that coloured my hair blue. Course I dyed it." She replied rhetorically. "But why blue?" I asked. "That's like asking why you have curly hair." She said. Right, blue was her favourite colour.

"Well, I'll let you get settled in, again.." I said. "Oh, and by the way, I didn't tell the boys yet..I figured you would do that.." I added. "Right, yeah. Okay." She said. "I'm gonna go unpack.." She said and walked into her room. God, I just can't believe she's alive. "Am I dreaming?" I wondered out loud. I heard the door open again and Calum and his girlfriend, Amy, walked in. Oh shit.

"Oooh, Ash, did you get a girlfriend?" Calum winked. Good god. "No.." I said. I didn't realize that Rose had taken off her shoes. "I think those are uh..." I trailed. "Mine." A voice from behind me said. Rose. "Rose?" Calum asked. "Hi Cal." She stepped out from behind me. "Why..How...What?" Calum said. "I'll explain later..when everyone's here.." She said. She walked past Calum and grabbed her shoes. God this just got really awkward..

"Who's she?" Amy asked. "My sister." I said. "Cally Poo, did you used to date her?" Amy asked. "What have I told you about calling me that? And yes, we used to date." Calum sharply replied. Oooh Amy's getting it. Good, never liked her anyways. "I thought she was dead..?" Amy asked. "She was." Calum said. "Well she doesn't look dead to me.." Amy said. "Will you stop? Please? Can't I go five minutes without hearing your stupid voice? Yes, I will admit that I was just dating you to get over Rose. And I had no intent of this relationship going any further. Please, get out of this house and never talk to me again." Calum raised his voice.

That was the first time I've ever seen Calum act like that towards a girl. Wow, he's changed. Amy left without another word. "Wow, Cally Poo." I snickered. "Shutup Ashton. I'm not in the mood for any of this." Calum snapped. He stomped up to his room and slammed the door shut.

~Rose's Pov~

I heard Calum slam his door shut. This must be because of me. I gently walked over to his room and knocked gently on his door. "Calum? I'd like to explain myself, if you'd let me.." I said. "Come in." He replied. I walked into his room and quietly closed the door behind me. "I know that you probably have a ton of questions going through your head right now...and if you give me the chance I'd like to talk." I said.

"I don't want to talk. Just come here." Calum said from his bed. I walked over to his bed and sat on the edge. "I'm sorry." I said. Calum rose up and I thought he was going to hit me, but he just pulled me into a hug. "I've missed you. I don't care why you faked your death, I'm just glad that your here." Calum said. "Calum?" I asked. "Yeah?" He responded. "I've missed you too. A lot, actually." A few tears rolled down my cheeks. "Don't cry, baby." Calum cooed. "I'm here. Your here. Everything's going to be alright." Calum hugged me tighter.

I've missed that so much. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked. "Of course." I mumbled from his sweatshirt. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" I grabbed his sweatshirt and cried into his neck. I nodded my head, and mumbled an almost inaudible 'yes'. I could feel him smiling, and that of course, caused me to smile too.