Publications!

APPARATUS

APPARATUS

New book coming from inspirituspress ,​ The LiteraryFiction Network​ and 15 contributors. Jan 2017.

We have launched our Kickstarter for our newest publication for the new year! It's a privilege to see this project come to fruition. Definitely is part of what we do in building great communities and is a stepping stone for greater things in the future.

If you contribute, not only will you help make our dreams come to life and empower new ideas and many other artists in our networks, but there are also great reward packages as our belated Christmas and New Year's gifts to you, of course for exclusive early bird and discounted prices. There's a wide range of rewards available starting as low as $2, signed books, artwork, t-shirts and more.

Be sure to check it out and share! Of course, anyone who pre-orders the book will have guaranteed signatures from me and a few more local writers too.

>> http://inspirituspress.com/product/apparatus

>> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inspirituspress/apparatus-a-collection-of-experimental-poetry-pros

Apparatus releases in January as a Canadian small press 80-page collection of form-breaking experimental poetry, prose, photography, curated selections from 15 acclaimed and established authors, emerging student writers, local Torontonians, Literary Fiction Network contributors and an acclaimed professor of English literature.

The book is a small 4.75" x 7" art piece, with quality matte laminate finishes, and thematic styles that moves from gritty and grotesque to transcendental and ecstatic.

In this collection of visionary, experimental poetry, prose and photography, the physical body and its relationships are celebrated, examined, distorted, degraded, dissected, exposed.

The body is the sole mediator between man and universe, the moment between birth and death. Sometimes, there may be unity, love, transcendence and liberation. Other times, separation, lunacy, limitation, atrophy, violence.

Contributors: B.W. Powe, Takatsu​, Evan J Hoskins​, N.J. Greenfield Nicholas​, Aaron Capelli, Daven Sharma​, Thomas Arthur Farrell, Sierra Marilyn Riley​, Skyler Clarke, C.J. Garrett​, Deniz Sonkan, Colette Thomas​, Nikita Shorikov, Aaron Sheng​, Mae Claudette Costan​

@njgreenfield @irishtaf @NeonNebulae @CJTHEZYGOTE @Kaisareur @BWPowe