By: Niall Horans sister

My name is Meggie, Meggie-Tia.

Meggie-Tia horan

And yes I have a very famous brother, who is part of a very famous boy band.

Yea I know lucky me all that stuff. What a joy, not only a very overprotective brother, but his 4 over protective best friends. Yay.

Okay so you being a rather annoying directioner who just found out the guy you are mentally dating has a little sister and you want to suddenly know everything about me. That's why I'm publishing this book. I want to be an author you see, and that's not something you can just be.

I'm not like my brother, however much mum and dad want to be like him. I can't sing in front of people without fainting. And there isn't some X-factor authors addition for me to get suddenly famous on. In my parents eyes, compared to Niall. I'm a failure.

Okay then as I was saying I have a scheme. A book about my life as Niall horan's sister, then maybe I can get an original book published. Maybe.

Anyway better get this over with, the basics for those of you who aren't stalkerish enough to google me.

I'm 17 years old, I have have long blobd hair that cascades down my back, bright blue eyes, yea I'm pretty much the girl version of my brother. Lucky me. I'm 5'2 and weigh about 110 pounds. I see no point in fashion or anything like that, why? Because its a pitiful recuse for young girls to dress slutty. Im perfectly happy in my shorts and t-shirt with the first shoes my hands touch. One more thing. I hate directioners I think they're creepy and stalkerish. I mean like come on, they're SO dodgy, I can't even meet up with my brother without bring mobbed by dodgy stalkerish teenage girls. Get my point?

Anyway for those of you who think this book will be filled with all those gory details about "1D" then your wrong. But you probably already bought the book by Niall horan's sister, so ha.

Anyway. Continuing with my "about me" I grew up in Ireland (duh) my brother and I were close even though he's a couple years older than me, I guess with the divorce and stuff we just sorta clung to each other.

Well that's about all I am, interesting huh? Not!

Guess thats all for the "prologue" all you need to know I guess.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N- hey so this my first fan fiction so I'm really exited :) comment if you hate it, comment if you like it :) vote if you like (or hate I'm not picky) and fan because your awesome :)