Not a chapter. . .

Okay, so . . .

It's come to my attention that this book may or may not have been a good idea. The person this is dedicated to made me realize something.

What I wrote in the eighth grade was shallow; just meaningless ranting that can offend some people that actually have problems with being labelled under these "categories". I'm sorry if I have caused any of you distress in any way. I don't want to be the cause of any major emotion that has to do with negativity of any kind.

I thought this story would be something teens could relate to, but I completely left out the fact that it might be misunderstood. It was meant to make people laugh, and that's all.

A lot of you have had positive reactions, but I just want you all to know that I didn't intend for this story to be taken literally and that I'm sorry if I made it seem like I was trying to label everyone.

I apologize.

No one is defined by the labels that they're given. If I recall I did mention in the summary that it's the bits and pieces of different personalities that make up one person. So I'm sorry if I caused you to think that you're always going to be known as "Gertrude" or "Attie" or "Tuffy," because believe me, I know that's not true.

And I know that first hand.

The Gertrude that I wrote about is one of my good friends.

The Attie that I wrote about became one of the only people I could rely on.

The Tuffy that I just wrote about has been my ride-home-with friend that cracks the most hilarious jokes and tried to set me up with a guy I liked.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't let this book fool you into thinking that you're annoying, or that no one likes you, or that you're not beautiful. Because you are who you are and I love each and every one of you for it. (. . . Even if I don't know you. 'Cause, you know, my love is worldwide.)

I hope you continue reading and keep that in mind, but if not, just know that someone somewhere (me, where I live) appreciates you.

Thanks for reading.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

- Blaze