Chapter 14

When you reached the end you look at Joey and smiled and got out. He held your waist and you held Ashton's hand, waiting for the boys to come down. When they came down they were screaming like little girls, you,Joey,and Ashton burst out laughing. Next you went to a ride that looked like a wave and you go up and down. It was 2 people only so the order went like this you and Joey,Ashton and Brandon,Hunter and Tayler, and you and Charles. You had to go again because all the boys were scared.
10 minutes
It was you turn and Joey. You felt knots in your stomach. When you got on you were in the front and Joey in the back. You whispered in his ear "I am scared." He said "it's ok I got you I will never let go." Then the lady pushed you and you screamed Joey said "y/n." You turned back you went up then back down then he smashed his lips into yours you kissed back. Then you slowly pushed away, then you went up then down. Joey held on to you even closer. When it was done you quickly got off then hugged Joey and buried you head into his chest. Then told Joey "I have to go back, I need to ride with Charles ." Then kissed him on the cheek. You ran up the stairs and stood next you Charles. He said "are you ready?" You said "I think so." You sat in the front again and Charles in the back. When it went up you saw Joey and Ashton watching you, when it went down you screamed as hard as you can. Charles and you started laughing.
When it was done you ran back to Joey and jumped into his arms and said "I missed you." He said "I missed you to." Then he kissed you on the cheek. You held Joey's hand and Ashton held your other hand. When you checked what time it was it was 4:56 so you asked the guy "you y'all want to go to the beach to see the sunset." They sure "sure." So we exited raging waters and got inside of the car. You sat next you Joey,and Ashton sat next to you. You put your head on  Joey's chest and went on your phone. Then Ashton put his head on his lap and fell asleep.
When you got there you woke up Ashton and got out of the car, you grab your bag and ran into the sand. You place your towel on the sand and Joey sat next to you. The rest of the boys threw there stuff on the ground and ran into the water. You slip off your dress and layed next to Joey. You looked at the sky then Joey and then smiled. He leaned in closer and your lips touched. You kissed back he held your waist. You pushed away slowly and smiled. He asked you "why are you so beautiful just like the sunset?" You smiled and said " idk because I was born this way?"
Then you stood up then started taking a walk with Joey. He splashed water at you then Tayler and the boys got a huge bucket and poured it all over you. You got so mad, you pretend to fall and hurt your self. They said "y/n are you ok?" You started laughing, they said "what's so funny." Then you stood up and kept laughing. Then you asked "where is Ashton?" They said "idk?" Then you heard screams, it was Ashton. You swam into and and grab him and pull him to the shore. He started crying, Joey asked him "are you ok?!" He kept crying, so you guys decide to go home. Ashton held on to you and Joey held your hand. You grab your stuff and walked to the car.
When you got in the car Ashton curled up in a little ball and fell asleep on you. You kissed Joey and said "I love you and nothing can change that." He said "I love you to." You said "forever and always." He said "forever and always." Then kissed you
and
everything
went
black.....
Cliffhanger thank you guys so much for almost 1000 reads love y'all!! 726 words