shi.

| Trell |

I was so fucking upset, I shouldn't even be here right now. But because of that bitch opening her damn mouth, I'm in here for life. I should've killed her when I had the chance her family needs to fucking suffer.

I was also pissed off at Felicia, how could she fuck my best friend and then have a baby by him?! Now she has twin boys by him, she thought she could get away with that shit. She thought I wouldn't find out, I guess she forgot I am the richest kingpin in Atlanta and I have eyes every fucking where.

She also deserves to die, her little family, and Rio. All those bitches can rot in hell for all I care.

Just know I'll be out of here soon.

| Faith |

I gently patted Nova on her back as she fell back asleep, I heard her little snores and then I placed her in her little swing and set it on low. I walked to the laundry room and grabbed the clothes I needed to fold. I walked in the living room and sat down next to Chris.

He was watching the sports highlights, I looked over at Nova to make sure she was okay.

He kissed my cheek softly. As I was folding the clothes my stomach began to growl, "I got the clothes baby, you go ahead and eat." He said to me I kissed him then I got up and walked to the kitchen and looked through the fridge, my eyes landed on the tacos Chris made last night.

I took them out and began heating them up. "Baby do you want some tacos?" I asked Chris from the kitchen. He looked over at me, "Nah baby I'm fine. Thank you." He said. I nodded and continued doing what I was doing.

As I was fixing my food my phone started ringing, it was on the couch. "Shit!" I said quickly walking in the living so the noise wouldn't wake up Nova but it was too late. She started crying, "Aw no, don't cry princess it's okay daddy is here." Chris said, he got up and walked over to her.

I grabbed my phone and seen it was Destiny. I answered it, "Hello?" I said. "Hey babe, how are you doing?" She asked. "I'm doing fine and you?" I asked. "I'm great. Is it okay if I come over?" She asked.

"Sure you can." I said she sounded like she was about to cry. I was really concerned about her.

We talked a few more minutes and we hung up. I sighed and walked out the kitchen, I seen Chris holding Nova he was rubbing her back softly.

"Aw, you got her to calm down. But listen Destiny is about to come over in a few. Something is wrong with her." I said Chris laid Nova back in her swing gently and placed her pink blanket over her.

He turned around grabbed my hand and quietly led out of the living room and into the kitchen. "What's wrong with her?" He asked pulling me closer by hips and placing me on the counter.

"I don't know, she doesn't sound like herself." I said to him while playing with his curly hair. "Aw, I'm sure she is fine." He said pulling me into a hug I laid my head on his shoulder, he kissed my neck gently.

Then my phone vibrates next to me, I picked it up and seen Destiny texted me saying she was outside.

"Well she's outside, let me go open the gate for her." I said hopping off the counter. "Okay baby, I'll be in our room." He said walking upstairs to our bedroom. I nodded, then walked out the kitchen. I walked to the front door and pressed the button to let her inside.

I opened the front door and watched as she parked her car next to mine. She turned off her car and got out, she had sunglasses on something was off as she walked up to me.

I gave her a hug and she hugged me tightly and I let her inside. She sat down in the living room, I sat down next to her. "Would you like anything to drink Des?" I asked.

"No I'm fine babe." She said I looked at her and she was shaking a bit. "Des what's wrong?" I asked she took off her sunglasses she had a huge bruise on her cheek and eye. I gasped and covered my mouth she began to cry, I was honestly was shocked.

"Who did this to you?!" I asked trying not to get loud because I didn't want to wake Nova again.

She looks down and then starts picking at her nails.

"Destiny, who the fuck did this to you?!" I said she looked up at me and bit her lip. More tears slid down her face. "B-Bryson." She said covering her mouth to cover up her sobs.

I looked at her in confusion, "Wait Bryson, your ex? How the fuck did y'all run into each other?" I asked.

"Yes Bryson my ex, well we actually didn't stop seeing each other after we broke up. We remained friends and then we basically became fuck buddies and then I began dating Micheal. Then we still fucked occasionally, then I would come home to Micheal and pretend everything is fine. But I felt guilty afterwards and eventually told Bryson that I couldn't do this with him anymore and then he started becoming abusive." Destiny said wiping her tears. "Now I'm pregnant with Bryson's child." She said.

I was pissed off at her for cheating on Micheal and the fact that Bryson put his hands on her. "I know you're upset with me, but I didn't know who else to tell." She said. "Des listen, you fucked up by messing with him again and you messed up a good relationship. Micheal really loves you, you know he does. You have to tell him." I said

She laid on my shoulder and began crying as she was I heard Chris coming downstairs.

Chris looked over at Destiny and then noticed her face. "Who the fuck did that to you?" Chris asked he walked over to us. "Um.." she said looking at Chris.

"Who do I need to fucking kill?" He asked.

Chris was not only protective of Nova and I, he was also protective of our friends. He had a big heart and I loved that about him. "Baby, give us a minute." I said to him. He nods and walks off.

I turned my attention back to Destiny, she wiped her tears. "Faith I don't know what to do. I know I have to tell him but I don't know how." She said.

"Well don't keep this in forever, now as far as Bryson if you need me to go with you to tell him everything I'll be right there." I said to her.

She nodded. I gave her a tight hug and told her that I would be by here side no matter what.

| Odell |

I was back to my old cell and I was thinking of a way to get my fucking revenge, she was about to get a rude awakening. I'm not playing no games, I will kill anyone in my way, I don't give a fuck who it is.

________________________

Hey y'all here is Chapter 4, what do y'all think about Destiny? Don't forget to vote and comment.

-Faith