The Holmes Brothers

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!!! Here is the first chapter!!! Enjoy<3

John sighed and glanced behind him as the car sped away from the curb, the agent that was supposed to escort him in, simply leaving him at the end of the walkway to a massive house. He could run, just fuck off and stay in hiding for a year. Not like anyone would notice, no one thought about the angry kid in foster care.

"I would not recommend running." A voice that sounded as posh as the neighbourhood John was standing in startled him out of his thoughts. He spun to see a man, only a few years older than him, leaning heavily on an umbrella. "You would not get very far, and even if you did, you wouldn't survive on the streets."

"Don't think that's any of your business." John snapped, shifting his backpack on his shoulder and leveling a glare at the other man. "Why would it matter to you anyway?" The other man smirked at him and pushed off his umbrella and stepped closer to the boy.

"It would matter to me Mr. Watson, because your running would leave my parents upset and I really don't want to have to deal with Mummy when she is in a mood." The man stepped closer to John and stared down at him, sending a flare of danger through the younger's body. "It is also my understanding that your uncle and his wife are still insisting that you killed your parents and staged the scene. If you abandon my family, I will have you arrested for murder."

"Based on what? The mad ramblings of a schizophrenic crack-head and his whore of a wife?" John drew himself up as tall as he could and leaned closer, leaving only a few inches between himself and the older man. "You have nothing on me."

"Don't be so sure Mr. Watson." John felt a shock of fear at the challenge he saw in the taller man's eyes. There's no way he could possibly-

"Mycroft Holmes, if you are trying to threaten another young man I swear to all that is holy I will bend you over my knee!" John jolted away from the taller man, smirking at the blush that rose on his cheeks.

"Mummy! I am twenty-one years old, the likelihood of you being able to-"

"I'm your mother, I can have you over my knee in seconds if I so choose." A kind, elderly woman bustled closer to the pair, pinching Mycroft's cheeks before turning to John. "Well, stand up straight, let me look at you." The woman before him didn't look intimidating, but as her piercing blue eyes scanned John's body, he all but snapped to attention. She tutted and patted John's cheek just slightly too hard, shocking the boy. "You are too thin, just like my Sherlock. No worries though, I'll get you healthy in no time. You know, I'm going to make waffles. Myc will show you to your rooms." With that, the lady puttered off, leaving John and Mycroft slightly flustered.

"My apologies for my mother. She is brilliant but slightly scatter-brained. I will show you to the house, but it is not my job to escort you to your room. Mrs. Hudson will do that." Mycroft started down the walkway, John hesitating for a moment before following.

He was led into the massive house and left standing alone in the foyer when Mycroft disappeared into what looked to be a study. He wandered around the massive foyer, just barely resisting the urge to touch the expensive looking statues and paintings. Jesus, one of these could pay for mine and Harry's education for life.

"If you're going to steal that then I suggest you do so quickly." A deep, bored voice shocked John out of his thoughts and he spun, his eyes landing on a tall, lanky, too-pale boy lounging against the doorway at the top of the grand staircase. "Father is going to be home soon, and he would be livid if he caught you." The boy sauntered down the stairs, the expensive-looking housecoat that was draped over his shoulders fluttering around him as he moved.

"I-I wasn't-"

"Oh, please take it. I've been dreadfully bored here and watching another little rent boy get hauled away by the police would make things so much more interesting." The boy's sneer sent a flare of anger through John and he crossed his arms defensively, standing his ground as the boy came to a stop before him.

"I'm not a rent boy-"

"No? With that haircut and those clothes? You certainly look like one-"

"Fuck you." The boy chuckled scanning his eyes over John's frame, sending a chill over his spine. There was something off about the boy's eyes, they were too wide and his pupils were too dilated-

"Hmm, given the right circumstances and the correct percentage, I just might let you." John felt his cheeks flush and froze when the boy leaned close, filling John's nose with the scent of cigarettes and lavender. "Though I can assure you, I wouldn't pay for it." The boy spun away, a flurry of satin and arrogance.

John lashed out, catching the boy by his elbow and hauling him back towards him. The boy stumbled, but John's firm grip kept him from falling. He leaned up and deliberately brushed his lips against the boy's ear.

"Oh, believe me Posh Boy, you would be begging to pay me by the time I finished with you." John growled, releasing the boy with a rough shove and sending him stumbling away. The boy looked furious and rounded on John, his fist flying towards the older boy's face. John easily sidestepped the blow and gripped the thin wrist as it passed his face. He twisted and wrenched the arm behind the taller boy's back and pinned him to the wall, his responses automatic from the years of abuse by his father's hands.

The boy grunted in pain as John pressed him into the cold wall.

"Release me, Neanderthal." The younger growled, his body practically vibrating against John's. Jesus fuck, this kid has got to be on something. "I can imagine it is a change for you, being able to take down the man threatening you for once but-" John wrenched the boy's wrist higher up his back and the kid cried out softly.

"Talk to me like that again, and I'll break your fucking jaw, got it Posh Boy?" John released the taller boy and stalked away, leaving several feet of space between him and the volatile young man. The boy stood and glared at John, his chest heaving as he rubbed at his wrist.

"Oh dear, how long have you been waiting here?" A new voice cut through the air, oblivious to the tension between John and the other boy. Another older woman was approaching John shooting the other boy a disapproving glare. "Sherlock, why on Earth haven't you taken Mr. Watson up to his rooms?"

"Why are you badgering me about it? He attacked me!" John fought a flare of fear and anger towards the boy, but the feelings were cut short when the woman tutted and ushered John towards the stairs.

"And I'm sure you rightly deserved it. I swear Sherlock, the way you treat people, going to get yourself killed one of these days." John was about to giggle when he heard the boy whisper, his words setting off alarm bells in his mind.

"That day can not come soon enough."