[29. Real life]

JEFFS POV

"Is it rude we left a party that was for us...to have sex", i ask walking to the car. "I don't know, its not like anyone knows it was for sex", vanessa says. "Ya i guess", i say opening the door for vanessa. "Thankyou very much", she says. I winked at her and hurried to the drivers side and hopped in.

The traffic was terrible, we hit every red light. Vanessa's hand was resting on my thigh as we waited for the light to turn. "Hey babe?", she said. "Ya?", i turned over to look at her but returned my eye contact on the road. "Pull into that parking lot over there", she says pointing out the window. I didnt ask why, i just did as she asked. I pulled into a parking spot and shut the car off. "Whats going on", i asked. She unbuckled her seat belt and took her jacket off. She crawled over the arm rest and got onto my lap. "Fuck me", she says removing her shirt. I held her hips and nodded. I slipped off my pants and my fully erected manhood sprang up. She stroked it and slid me between her breasts. "Take your pants off doll", i say in between groans. She took them off and slid right onto my dick. I thrusted hard. "Talk dirty to me baby", i groaned. "Fuck me harder daddy, make me cum all over your big dick", she says. She was moving up and down on my member rapidly. I kissed her passionately and grabbed her ass. "What if...we get caught", i say still thrusting into her. "Paparazzi can film us fucking, i dont give a shit...i just need you right now", she moans. I reclined the seat back and laid down. Vanessa sat on my face and i stuck my tongue in her pussy. She sucked my dick whole making her gag. I ran my tongue along her folds slurping her wet cum and she reached her climax. "Fuck... im gonna cum baby", i shout. I came in her mouth and she swallowed my warm seed. "Sweet", she says licking her lips. I opened the glove box and grabbed some napkins to clean up.