II

Aurora's POV

"It's too early." I whine, as Melody and I get ready for the three hour trip to Sydney.

I absolutely despise road trips. Even if they're this short. I think it's cause I can't sit still for very long.

Melody is wide awake and very hyper. Exact opposite of me right now. "Come on! Hurry up lazy ass!" She tugs me along to the car.

We already have our bags packed and we're ready to leave. I do a quick stretch before hopping into the passenger seat.

Melody grins. "Guess what we're blasting all the way there?"

I groan. "Please no."

She ignores me and starts playing some song I don't know, obviously by her favorite singer; Ruel.

I bang my head against the head rest on the seat. "Kill me now."

[]

"Woah, momma Jones has good taste." I say as Melody and I enter the hotel room her mom had booked for us.

"Right?" Mel agrees.

"I call the bed by the window!" I exclaim as I run over to it.

She groans. "Damn it."

I send her a smirk and stick my tongue out at her childishly. She flicks me off and sets her stuff onto the bed next to mine.

"The show starts at seven, we have a couple hours to do whatever we want before we need to start getting ready." She informs me.

It's now one in the afternoon so we have about four hours, because I know Melody will take forever to get ready.

"Let's explore."

[]

"Almost ready Mel?" I call out.

Melody is in the bathroom doing her makeup while i'm laying on my bed, ready to go.

[Aurora's Outfit]

Finally, she walks out

"How do I look?" She asks nervously.

"You look amazing." I laugh quietly. "Why are you so nervous?"

She glares at me. "Cause I need to look hot. We're in the front row, that means he'll most likely see me, duh Rory."

I hold my hands up in surrender and try not to laugh again. "Okay Mel, let's go."