Chapter 9| Whole Lotta , Whole Lotta

1 week later
Saturday afternoon

Alyssa POV
Me and Mlia was back cool I GUESS and right now we was in the mall at "The Perfect Dress" because I needed a dress for prom and the clock was ticking. And my legs was just feeling better if you know what I mean.

"What about this one?" Mlia pointed to this big ass dress. "Uhmmm Yeah noooo I'm no trying to be Cinderella" I said laughing.

While we was looking at more dresses Mlia kept getting these text and she was smiling hard as hell.

"Dang suh you boo'd up over there?" I questioned

"Yeahhh...he so freaking caring and I think we gon last for a long time" She said

"Okay Ms. In love me and Prince going out to eat later so you can invite him , it can be like a introduction. We go at 7" I said

"Ouh bett cause I do want to see what you and Prince got going on" she winked

I smirked and told Prince the change of plans.

After he agreed and I told her we tried to shop for dresses again but we ended up leaving.

When we were in her car she drove to chick-fil-a we went in and got 2 chicken sandwiches , drinks and fries and some minis.

I decided I was going to eat when I got home so we jammed to music until we got to my house.

"Girl let me come in" she said when I got out the car

"huhh I been with you all day I need my breath , see you tonight" I said confused

When I got in the door I stripped from my outfit , got in the shower put on some pajamas grabbed my food , put on a movie and ate until I fell asleep.

2 hours later

I just woke up and it was 5:30.

I might as well start getting ready. I went to pee and I brushed my teeth and freshened up.

I took out my little by of makeup because I rarely wear makeup anyway so I didn't really need a collection.

Prince didn't even like when I wore the slightest bit of makeup at all.

I just did my eyebrows and put on some lipgloss which I don't consider makeup.

After I did my face it was 5:45 and I began doing my hair I put it in braids and put on a moisture cap to keep it damp so I have curls.

To be honest I did not have any idea what to wear. It was 6:00 and it take 20 minutes to get to the place so it's not like I had a ass of time.

*Phone ringing*

And that was Prince, I answered the phone:
Me: Hey
Prince: Wassup ma
Me: You leaving soon?
Prince: Yup wanted to make sure your sleepy ass was up.
Me: Shhh I got to get ready
Prince: Alright shawty

I hung up and I decided to wear a checkerboard vans sweatshirt and some jeans with my checkerboard vans and my black and white vans fanny pack . MERCHANDISE.

By that time it was 6:30 so I put my phone and shit in my purse and tidied up my room so when I got back I won't have much to do.

I heard 2 honks of a horn and I knew it was Prince.I went outside to his car and greeted him with a kiss and we began driving. We stopped by the gas station and he got me a white owl

During the drive he sung "Exchange by Bryson Tiller" to me and I was blushing and I tried to sing 1+1 by Beyoncé to him but I kept laughing so it ain't work.

When we got to the place it was 7 on the dot so we went in knowing that Mlia and her man was gonna be right behind us.

We ordered a table for 4 and went and sat down AS SOON as we sat down I saw Mlia walk in holding the door for her nigga I'm guessing.

I turned around and made a comment "she look cuteee but you better not agree"

But while I was talking Prince face looked mad as hell.

And he was looking at the door so I turned around to see Quez and Mlia walking in holding hands. I turned around quick and looked at Prince and mouthed to him to be calm.

My jaw was dropped . Prince was looking like he wanted to kill someone. Mlia was smiling walking up to us. And Quez has no idea I was here yet.

This was going to be so awkward. They got to the table and Quez sat down like he already knew I was going to be here. Ugly fuck. I hugged Mlia.

"Lyly meet Quez , Quez meet Alyssa" she said smiling hard as shit.

I shook his hand like I just met him but he was gripping a little to tight. So I let go.

When we all were seated I side- eyed Quez and he just smirked. The waiter came looking basic as hell.

"What you want to drink ?" She said a lil annoyed.

"I'll have a sprite . Wait no a water , soft drinks remind me of toxic people." I said looking right at Quez.

"Water" Prince said dryly

"Sweet tea" Mlia said.

"Uhh margarita? Extra salt" Quez said

"okay I'll be right out with it" She said walking away while switching her hips.

"Babe can you split a steak platter with me?" I said to Prince.

"Whatever you want ma" he said kissing my forehead.

I guess that made Quez jealous cause he started diving in on Mlia lips. It was kind of funny.

10 minutes later

"So like is we gonna talk or sit here like we in detention??"  I said annoyed as a bitch.

Our food was here , drinks was here and everything and everybody was just smacking. For all of this me and Prince could've went by ourself.

Quez laughed. And continued eating.

"CHECK PLEASE" I said. You think I'm about to sit here in silence? Hellll no.

"Y'all can stay here and play the silent game but me and Prince are going to go. Bye Mlia , seems like a nice guy" I said passing the checkbook to Prince.

I would have deadass payed to get out of this but I left my money at home rushing to make it to this bs.

I'm so glad I got some weed from Uranus the other day because I need it at this point.

I was pushing in my chair about to walk out with Prince when Quez jumped up and pushed Prince out the way from holding the door open for me and just like that they was fighting.

Mlia was screaming trying to stop it but I knew it was about to happen sooner or later when prince walked in so I just walked my ass to his car and waited for him.

Neither one of them won they both got hands but Prince bust his ass on the concrete and Quez nose was bleeding.

When Prince got in the car we immediately heard sirens so we just pulled off.

I emptied the tobacco out the blunt and put rolled up , I gave Prince a few puffs of it to calm him down a bit.

We made it to his house and he immediately got in the shower and I went in after him. We were watching a movie while I was doctoring him basically.

That incident made me question if I was doing the right thing or with the right person because a lot of drama happened because of this.

But I ignored it and after I finished playing nurse I went to sleep laying on him.