Datapads and love letters Part 2

Fandom: Star Wars

Pairing: Reader x Armitage Hux

Warnings: this contains Smut

A/N: HERE ITS IS finally part two, took me a while because its a little longer but I hope it pleases you all. I love love love writing for Hux so expect more of him in the near future.

Word Count: 5.3k

You both ignored the summons from the Supreme Leader, you figured there were other things worth doing and walking with Armitage to his office proved more time worthy. You could only ignore the Supreme Leader for so long though, you had to train with him in ten minutes, taking into account the 8 minute walk and that you usually always arrived early. You felt your thoughts nagging you to leave but as you stood in Armitage's office doorway watching him organize his papers that Millicent had knocked over, the way he gently pet her with his free hand, you never wanted to look away.

It was him who looked at his wall clock and then at you with a concerned brow perked up on his face. "You're going to be late."

"And for once I don't really care." You replied with a shrug of your shoulders, the fear of being in trouble a mere tiny thought in the back of your head right now.

"He's already angry enough, you want to make it worse?" He asked, the fear of his superior evident in his voice.

"He has no right to be angry, I'm my own person."

"You're his apprentice, who he adores, and I'm the general that he hates, I'm sure he wants me as far away as possible from you as to not distract you."

"He doesn't really get a say in what I do in my personal time, or who I spend it with."

"He does get a say when he kills me for being even more of an inconvenience to him," Hux argues as he sits down, Millicent jumping into his lap trying to calm him down.

"Then he would lose his beloved apprentice, besides he wouldn't kill you, I've seen you use a blaster, you're quite skilled don't downplay your strengths, especially against a man with so many weaknesses."

"The Supreme Leader has no weaknesses." Hux points out with disdain rather than admiration.

"Sure he does, you just have to train with him for months on end to find them, luckily I have done exactly that and I can tell you each and everyone."

"That's a conversation for another time, I don't want to make you late, you should really go."

"A conversation for another time, like later tonight?" You ask as he walks towards the door, beginning to push the door shut until he hears your proposal.

"Tonight?" He asks, his voice unsure all of a sudden.

"Yeah, make me dinner General, and I'll give you all my top-secret intel."

"Oh-okay," he stutters as his cheeks glow rosy pink yet again.

"Okay, see you at 7." You declare a time so confidently and then lean up on the tips of your shoes and kiss him on the forehead. He smiles bashfully before realizing anyone walking by could have seen that and then he closes the door. He rests his now hot forehead against the cold metal of the door frame, exhaling slowly to calm himself down as Milicent weaves between his feet.

-

"You're late." Kylo declares as you walk into the training room, without even turning around to face you.

You point at the wall on the clock, using the force to press the buttons on the side messing up the time and setting it back five minutes.

"Actually, I'm two minutes early!"