𝑋𝑋𝐼

y/n and tomoki stood out on the front lawn, facing the house where they had spent their entire lives and made unforgettable memories.

both of their belongings had been packed together and loaded into the large car parked on the driveways.

"whenever you're ready, could both of you please get into the car." amaya spoke from the front seat.

the siblings stared at the house, trying to seep in the last moments living in this house.

"it's for the better, right?" y/n whispered.

"for the better." he confirmed.

a deep breath was heard, then opening of two car doors and shut.

they both sat in the back seat of the car in silence as the car drove away, taking them to their new home.

"who's house are we going to live in now?" y/n stared out the window.

"you'll see, y/n, you'll see."

——

the car pulled into the driveway and y/n and tomoki got out of the car.

amaya got out and gave them a hug because usually after the two saw her, there were large time gaps when they would see each other again because amaya lives on the other side of japan.

"i love you two, be safe, i'll wait to leave when you get inside safely."

the two walked up the driveway and stood at the door.

"this is our new home. we'll be ok right?" y/n asked.

"of course we will silly doofus!" tomoki punched her shoulder.

they looked at each other before tomoki knocked on the front door.

"mr. aizawa?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
y'all thought i was gonna leave you on a cliffhanger huh🤡

"hello y/n, hello tomoki."

"so, you're adopting us?" tomoki asked.

aizawa nodded, "yes, the school faculty and i talked about it and i decided to adopt you because it was either you stay in town and be able to attend u.a still, or you go live in to orphanage in (hometown other than japan)".

so basically the two were brought inside and they were told that everything at school would stay the same, and it was up to them if they would like to keep their last names or change it.

in which they both agreed on having some time to think about if they wanted to change it or not.

the two were given separate rooms and y/n's was slightly smaller than before, but no complaints were made.

the decorations were up, and y/n went to sleep, as you do.

time skip🤪

y/n's pov

when i woke up i realised:

MR. AIZAWA. IS. TECHNICALLY. MY. DAD.

WHAT.

DADZAWA IS CANON HOES🤡

THIS IS SO WEIRD LIKE THOSE WATTPAD FANFICS LIKE WOOOOWWWW

-

so yea.

i freaked out a little more, then continued to unpack clothes and stuff, then i found a yellow hoodie in one of my boxes that i didn't recognise? then i remembered.