Abhinav vs Ankith

Engagement

My home was decorated beautifuly with all flowers.

All our relatives came early in the morning.Now i was wearing saree which was brought by my inlaws.I was asked to come to downstairs.I got up and looked myself in mirror..i imagined ankith infront of me with a smiling face.

I controlled my tears and walked downstairs.I felt embarrassed as all eyes are on me when i entered hall. I went near to my mom and sat with her.It's been five minutes but I've not seen Abhinav nor his parents. I heard a car scream and my gaze shifted to the main door at entrance .there comes the prince of my university.

He indeed looking like a prince.he wore a black suit with a white shirt ,he groomed perfectly and looks so elegant in it ..

I just thought what if my Ankit wears the same suit i should have got goosebumps at this instance.i was brighter than red tomoto Now .

Ohhh...My stupid mind is always thinks about him.I cursed my self.
but after a second the picture from my phone reminded me that i hate ankith.I closed my eyes and started chanting. I hate Ankith...
I hate Ankith....
I hate Ankith
I hate Ankith
I hate Ankith
After some time i felt relaxed and smiled at my mom and dad.

I was performing some puja ,which is a tradition need to be done before my engagement.

I see Abhinav coming towards me with a sparkling smile plasterd on his lips.I can see the love in his eyes but i feel nothing to him.. neither hate nor love.

Abhinav sat beside me and i can see he is starring at me continuously.

"You are looking drop dead gorgeous" he whispered in my ears.

"Thank you,you too " i said it for his own satisfaction.He smiled and blushed hard.I faked my smile.

For entire engagement process i was quite and he is taking non-stop.I felt bad for him .he was so popular all our uni girls ,they were always ready to be a date for him.but why he chose me???.Who knows what's rolling in his mind.

Now we are ready to exchange our rings.

Finally it's over my 8years of one sided love ended. I'm now going to accept my destiny.I sighed at my self.

He took a box from his pocket and looked into my eyes.i lowered my gaze.he smiled at me than he opened the box there i saw a beautiful ring inside it.Everyone is shocked and eyes became wider.

He slipped a diamond ring on my finger and he kneeled down and kissed my hand.I jerked to his act and took my hand from him.He stood up.now i looked into his eyes with my anger flowing eyes to my surprise they were so bright and calm.

Now it's my turn .
†****
"Ankith ...where the hell are you ,i want to scream..if Ankith was here i would slap him beat him till he accept my love"

†*****

I took the ring and my hands were shivering due to anxiety, nervousness , i don't want to put ring on his finger .i closed my eyes and imagined ankith's pic..I put ring on his finger.I heard a scream .

He smiled and jumped like a little kid..i don't know what made him so happy ..he is now kissing his hands .What happened to him why he is jumping and running around the hall ...or he is gone really mad this time but somehow he made me smile. Thanks Abhinav i smiled after a long time .

Everyone greeted us and smiled at us and i too smiled at them actually i faked it.some even stated we are made for each other ..."Do we look that good in their eyes".i laughed in sarcastic manner.

During the whole ceremony Abhinav holds my hand softly .i felt a warm care from his touch.Later he took me to garden and handed me a Silver coloured gift box.

**Why he wants to talk to me now". what's there in that gift box**

i opened it ,i found my lost bracelet in it.I looked at him ,he is smiling bright .that bracelet was gifted by ankith..i cried when i lost it .

"How did it end up with you..I've lost it in university playground" i said to him with a confused mind

"I found it in playground "he said

"You should have given me before"i said angrily.

"I thought to give it back then but i want to give you after our wedding". he said.

Wait!!!.what ???he did kept my bracelet for 2 years.Whyy???.He said he will give after our wedding .

I am unable to perceive what's he mean to tell me..then i saw him kneel down..

"I love you krithika" he said .

"I fell in love with you when i first saw you on university while you were searching for the bracelet ..i found you adorable and wanted to have all your love for me only.

I followed you everyday and all i see you is broken up and your sad face .I felt jealous over the one whom you loved ..i wanted to be the one to be loved by you.. "

He said.

" finally you are going to be mine..all your love is mine".he said and hugged me.

"Thank you krithika,finally we are going to start a new life .Trust me i will never let your precious smile leave your smile.and your tears let down from your eyes. i promise."
He said .

I was shocked to hear someone like Abhinav followed me and loved me this much for past two years ..but i got to know nothing about it.I know my whole university knows that i am a love failure.Some even called me Lady devadas. Who only cries .

..I smacked my forehead and said "why you are doing this to me godddd!!!!!!!"

Finally my so called engagement is overand i was back to my room..and stared at my ring and my bracelet.. my head feels so heavy after all this mess happened today it self .Iam going to get married in 10days i was dead tired and want to rest so badly.
I was about close my eyes. Then

My phone beeped.

Abhinav: Good night my dear future wife.
Can't wait to see you again.❤️❤️❤️💤💤🛌

Another beep
It's from group chat.

Ankith: hi all , Excited to meet you all .Iam coming back to India.✈️✈️🏃‍♂️

I dropped my phone after getting struck by two tsunamis..

one from person who loves me to death...

.one from who hates me to the death

My mind was on a battlefield

* Abhinav vs ankith *

Abhi, who can't stop loving me.

Me,who can't stop loving ankith.

Ankith,who don't tell why he hates me.

**********************************
Abhinav is really so sweet, isn't he ?

Will krithi starts loving abhi or continue her waiting for her unrequited love?

**********************************