Chillin with the squad!!

Hello guys, today you will be reading a special chapter. This is the re-make of my old chapter called "Camping Date". It was a dovell chapter. The reason I decided to redo it is because....well......umm.....let's see..........how do I say this..................you know what? I'll just be straight and modest. IT SUCKED! And I wasn't really proud of that chapter. So I decided to do a small makeover with it and turn it into a brand new chapter. I will keep the camping theme, but this time it will be a bal one-shot. Why? Because bal is better than dovell. At least Bal is real 🙄.

Anyways, let's get on with the chapter!!

------------------------------

(Btw, this takes place 2 months after Descendants 2)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

- The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. Ben, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Lonnie, Jane and Doug sang. "The wheels on the bus go ro-

- WE'RE HERE!!! Ben yelled out.

- LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!! Jay yelled as he got out of the bus, followed by everyone else.

Everyone then ran towards a parc, while Mal and Ben stayed behind and slowly walk together, with there hands intertwined.

- They seem way too excited for a small camping trip, Mal says chuckling as she watched there friends running around like children.

- And you're not? Ben asked.

- I am! This is our first ever camping trip. I mean, I used to sleep outside a lot on the Isle. But we didn't have bonfires, or delicious snacks, or tents to sleep in, or some green grass.....and well, I didn't have much friends. Mal explained as she looked down sadly.

Seeing Mal's sad face, made a frown appear on Ben's face, but he quickly shook his head.

This is supposed to be a fun day out. There's no room for sad thoughts, Ben thought.

And with that, he took Mal's chin in his fingers and turned her head and there gazes met.

- Well, I am going to make sure you have the best day out today. Got it? He told her with a smile.

At Ben's words, a huge smile formed on Mal's face and the golden sparks that Ben loved so much re-appeared in her eyes.

- As long as I'm with you, I'm as happy as I'll ever be, Mal told him with loving eyes.

- Awe, you're getting just as cheesy as me, Ben chuckled before pulling Mal into a passionate kiss.

- Well you're rubbing off on me Benny. Mal giggled as she hugged Ben tightly.

- Are you two lovebirds gonna stand there forever or are you going to join us? Jay yelled, from afar.

- Jay! You ruined there moment! Evie scolded Jay.

- Coming, Ben and Mal yelled out to them.

- Race ya? Ben asked Mal with a smirk.