Proposal

They then both rush up to me and pull me to the center of the dance floor. " Guys, what's happening?" I ask confused. They are being all smiley, it's getting weird.

" You'll see." Evie says holding the arm that didn't have Carla in it. I then see Carlos walking on to an elevated platform in front of the microphone.

" Uh, Hi everyone, I have this song I would like to perform. My girlfriend and I wrote it two years ago. Again Mal, I'm sorry for taking the spotlight." Carlos says chuckling. Mal laughs and yells to him it's okay. Some stage hands bring out a keyboard and a stool for Carlos. Carlos adjusted the microphone. He then looks over to me, " Thana, I love you"

" I love you too." I yell hoping he can hear. He then starts to play the familiar tune.

"I close my eyes and I can see
The world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home
They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design
'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make
There's a house we can build
Every room inside is filled
With things from far away
The special things I compile
Each one there to make you smile
On a rainy day
They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say we've lost our minds
I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy
Runaway to a world that we design." Carlos sang beautifully. He then presses a button the the keyboard, which I assume is to start a recording. He then stands up, taking the microphone with him, and jumps down from the stage. The crowd splits in a path to me.

"Every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make
However big, however small
Let me be part of it all
Share your dreams with me
You may be right, you may be wrong
But say that you'll bring me along
To the world you see
To the world I close my eyes to see
I close my eyes to see" He sang walking towards me, Once he was close enough he held me as close as he could, with me holding Carla.

"Every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
A million dreams, a million dreams
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make
For the world we're gonna make." He finishes, the piano starts to fade out.

" Thana, we wrote that song on the Isle because we had always dreamt of our future and all the possibilities. One thing was for certain in our dream, we were together.  We didn't care how we ended up as long as we were together. Our dream was slightly thrown off track when I was chosen come to Auradon with Jay, Mal, and Evie. But I knew I would do whatever it took to be with you once again. It took six long and excruciating months to be with you again, it was all worth just so I could hold you again. We had millions of dreams, and one came a bit earlier than expected." he said carefully holding Carla's head, we all let out a laugh. " But right now I am going to make one dream come true." He then let go of me and go on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box, and revealing a beautiful ring. At this point I was in tears and covering my mouth in shock. " In the six months with out you, I realized I couldn't live with out you. My world was duller with out you here. So, Thana Hades, will you marry me?"

I was balling my eyes out at his speech

I was balling my eyes out at his speech. I could make out words so I just nod my head repetitively as an answer. He smiles and takes out the ring and puts it on my finger. He then jumps up and he pulled me into a passionate kiss. Everyone cheered and applauded. Once we broke for air, our foreheads were leaned against each other. " Wow." was all I managed to get out. He laughed and  hugged me and Carla tightly. I was then pulled away by Evie.

" Let me see~" She said to me very excited. Her and Mal had the brightest smile on their faces. I show them the rings and they grab my hand admiring the ring.

" Wow, Carlos has taste." Mal says.

" I heard that." Carlos says coming up behind me. We all laugh, Carla laughs along but was interrupted by a yawn.

" I think it is time for Carla to get to bed." I say placing her head on my shoulder.

" Yeah, it's been a long day for her." Carlos says holding my waist. I nod my head agreeing.

" Really you guys have to go? Come on we have to start planning." Evie whined.

" Let them go." Jay said holding her shoulder. " Besides I think they have some celebrating of their own todo." Jay said winking at us. I went completely red and Carlos punched his shoulder. Everyone laughed at our reactions.

" Wow, um, okay then. Yeah, we should go. Carla needs to go to bed." I say trying to find the next thing to say.

" Okay, fine. Bye Thana, Bye Carlos." Evie says. Giving us each hugs. The rest of our friends gave us hugs and saying congratulations. Lastly we were at Mal and Ben.

" Congratulations guys." Ben said before pulling us into a hug.

" Thanks." Carlos and I say laughing. Mal then pulls me in for a hug which I gladly return.

" Congratulations, sis." She whispers in my ear. She then lets me go and gives me back to Carlos. Carlos and I wave bye to everyone. " Have fun..." Mal says.

" Shut up." I say blankly before following Carlos back to a limo. In the limo Carlos and I sat in a comfortable silence, mostly because Carla was asleep. We walk to his dorm and set up a area for Carla. I then walk over to Carlos' drawer looking for a shirt I liked, which was most of them but it was hard to chose.

" Already stealing more of my clothes?" He joked, hugging my waist from behind.

" Yes, and you always get them back don't worry." I joke back, he laughs and rests his head on my shoulder. I finally chose one and walk off for more space so I could change. I then realize I couldn't unzip the dress. " Carlos~" I say. I turn to see he was in the middle of changing and had not shirt one. Nothing I haven't seen. " Can you unzip me?"

" Of course, baby." He said walking over. He stands behind me and he slowly unzips the dress. He then steps closer so my back was touching his chest. He then starts to kiss down my neck, as he slides my sleeves down. I lean back into his touch, I felt him smile against my neck.

" What if Jay comes back?" I ask.

" I think he knows not to come back." Carlos said sliding the rest of my dress off. I step out of it and turning towards him. He pulls me to him and we heavily make out. His hands slides down my body and under my thighs. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

We fall back onto the bed. We were there for a few minutes before we heard something fall outside the room. Both of our heads snap toward the door. "What was that?"

" I don't know." Carlos replies standing up. We both get off the bed so we could investigate. I grab the shirt I dropped and put it on. We both walk to the door, I put a finger up to my lips signaling for him to be quiet. He nods and I reach for the handle. I swiftly open the door then Jay, Evie, Mal, Ben, and Lonnie fall onto the floor.

" Really?" I ask. They give us a guilty look.

" Just coming by to say goodnight." Jay said trying to lie. They all stand up.

" Yeah okay." Carlos say unconvinced.

" You guys look busy, we should go." Evie said look at my attire.

" Yeah." They all agree. Everyone walks away except Mal and Jay.

" You two be careful, I don't think you're ready for another baby De Vil yet." Mal says. Carlos and I laugh nervously and rub the back of our necks. Mal chuckles and walks away.

" Have fun..." Jay says closing the door.

" Now, where were we?" Carlos say pulling me in for a kiss. I think you know what happened.

Winky faces lead to kinky places ;)