C2: "Starting from 0"

"What a disgusting life!" She said to herself while reviewing her school books, she fearing to forget everything she had learned, she turned to her studies; however this became really tedious. She had to hide having pending homework in front of her parents so that they would leave her alone.

She secretly reviewed her older brother's books, taking advantage of solving them all in her secret diary; which he kept behind the wardrobe. Well, at home they did not allow him to have privacy, to make matters worse his brothers read his private diary several times; no matter if she put in the key or not.

Because of this, she suffered a lot of embarrassment because they did not know how to keep what they read, she did not see it as a bad thing since after all it was normal in children. The one who I never forgive was his sister who took advantage of this to be able to steal his possible partners, she knew that he did not do it with malice; she was like that without knowing it.

She acted out of the need to place herself on a higher shelf, wanting to make others inger; all caused by his bad friends. She saw it as something normal and her mother encouraged it even though it was wrong, all because of the wealth of her friends' families; which when visiting us brought expensive gifts.

Because of her ugly attitude, her sister suffered various scams and love resolutions, and her friends were only using her to get their ego up; they weren't really her friends. Much of her pain and suffering was orchestrated by this supposed group of friends.

She did not hate her sister for stealing her happiness those times in her past, she was not aware of what she was doing; her friends encouraged and hinted at it. Only when she grew up did she realize and had to go to the psychologist to help her, thanks to this she gained social tools to be a better person; however she kept them to herself even though she noticed that they would serve her sister.

All because she wanted to feel superior, in the end she was not a really good person; I was still envious. Only she was able to hide it better, despite this ugly attitude her sister didn't blame her; after all it was very difficult for her to change her ugly personality.

She was not the one to judge someone for not being able to change, she knew how she was wrong but she could not achieve it; she would now point out the errors. Later it was up to the others whether they decided to continue on the wrong path or not.

God teaches us and asks us to be patient, God teaches us and asks us to be loving; God teaches us and asks us to be fair. She would choose to put God above all else in her heart, it was the only thing that in her past life helped her to prevail; Despite the injustices she experienced, she was never alone thanks to him.

This is how she consoles herself in her suffering, gathering strength to continue; now that he had reincarnated in the past he believed it even more.
Surely God saw the injustices and hardships, giving him as a reward this second chance; she from the bottom of her heart praised him because of this.

She wasted no time she was 10 years old, high school was many years away; so he began to study everything. He also started exercising on a daily basis, while exercising his mind with advanced things; in turn, it increased the flexibility and motor skills of the body.

They did not have a computer until his 16th birthday, so if he needed information he had to go to the cyber; she remembered how she had spent so much money gambling and it weighed on her heart. She decided to collect and make money to later invest in her studies, she knew how difficult the adult world could make.

"I don't understand why adults never explain about the use of money or the importance of studies," she told herself while copying the text on the screen as quickly as possible, she was copying mathematical exercises and their answers; these were models of college midterms.

She could already solve them without problems, however to keep them fresh she would not stop practicing; especially if there were things of geometry or vectors; which had been difficult for him to learn in the past. I also took the opportunity to obtain study material for languages, this was very useful to be able to obtain work in the future; something which had bothered him to know.

Especially mastering English, after knowing it she mastered it through a lot of effort; But because of what took him a long time to learn, he lost many job opportunities. Now he was recovering his ability, while taking the opportunity to learn new languages; she befriended people from foreign places to help her to that end.

She sold cookies and other foods that she made for herself to the neighbors of the neighborhood, many times she also went and sold at school; lying about what he was actually getting from his parents. Yet she gave them a portion of her earnings, after all she was spending on gas; Furthermore, if he did not give the initiative to give it, it could possibly be stolen.

Several times they robbed her of her breastfeeding to spend on her vices, they had no respect for her children; she once noticed this and lied saying it was savings for her mother's gift. Causing that the silver in lactation will start to increase.

She said that this money was for the future return trip, because she saw that many had problems paying it and wanted to help her older sister to go. Thanks to this he could save his savings without doing something like cheating money from his parents, even though he knew how he decided not to.

But in return he had to sacrifice half of what he earned with so much effort, many at first opposed him because there was still time left; but she insisted, saying that what was left over could be used for hers and her brother's. In addition, there was also another in high school, afterwards he noted how prices increased each year; making them see that their decision was prudent.

They underestimate that you could get enough for yourself, letting you do as you wish; she for a time also maintained a certain margin of production and expenses. In this way, she accustomed others to her having that limit, in this way she made them lower their guard and asked her to take care of the bill of expenses; causing her to take care of having her pay.

Over time he was able to increase his profits thanks to this technique, since they could not see how much gas he had actually consumed; Besides, without having a computer, it was not something they could corroborate. She spent it in the kitchen studying while kneading, while from time to time someone told her to stop and play.

"Anyway, I don't have friends to play with," she told herself laughing, she could play a video game to kill time; but it was still lonely. She preferred to use her time for something useful