𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

A/N: This one is a long one, so daily reminders to drink some water and to eat something...

Can't really tell you guys to get some sleep bc that'll be extremely hypocritical of me lol

Anyway, hope you enjoy and tysm for reading <3

𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 continued to stand her ground. Her breathing picked up, once more, as she continued to stare at Ben and Genie; she knew that if she broke eye contact with them she would most definitely look around the room. She didn't want to look at the people around her because she knew that she was only going to see one thing: Fear. She was Chernabog's daughter and she had Fairy Godmother's wand in her grasp, making everyone around her powerless. She could easily overpower them all, except for maybe Genie. With a simple swish, the bracelets would be gone and she would finally be free, and yet, she couldn't move or mutter a single word.

She licked her lips before looking at the ground, feeling her grip on the magical object loosened. Her eyes blinked, forcing away the tears that had gathered in their brim. She ran her hand down her face as she let out a scream. Nothing was going as planned, right now. Everything was so simple and they had gone over it so many times that Y/N had lost count of the number of times that Mal said the word: "Wand". Yet, here she was... messing it all up for everyone all because her brain and heart were in two different places.

Her whole life, she wanted and dreamed of things that were impossible for someone like her to accomplish and it crushed her heart. Once she got older, she learned how to deal with the pain because her father would constantly give her a large dose of reality to crush her dreams and everything that made her an innocent, naive child. She doesn't get to choose, not even then. She was the daughter of Chernabog, the daughter of the Devil and so, by default, she was just as evil as him, according to the geniuses of Auradon. Her face had been sealed the moment her mother decided to leave her on his doorstep, allowing him to corrupt her mind and create a monster.

"Reality doesn't work like that, Ben," Y/N mumbled, shaking her head, slightly. "People like us never get a choice."

Y/N looked down at her wrists, her eyes scanning the bracelets as she watched down move around her wrists with every little movement she made. Within the first hour of her being there, the Kin of Auradon and its people demonstrated perfectly well that she will never have a choice regarding her well-being. They forced her to put these, not even allowing her a say in the matter or a choice.

Genie took a deep breath as he watched Y/N, his heart rate picking it up with every passing second. He knew that he was losing her with every ticking second that flew by within the blink of an eye. They were wasting time, standing around and asking useless questions. He knew that Ben was only trying to help and he applaud him for that, but at the same time, this kid had no idea what he was doing. The situation was much bigger than the king had in mind; they were other parties and factors in play.

"Then, what do you want, Y/N?" Genie asked, taking a step forward. He had no idea what he was doing, but by asking questions that avoided subjects that she didn't want to talk about he had a fighting chance of saving her and the other kids. "What do you want to happen, right now?"

A shaky breath escaped Y/N's lips. "I need to kill you."

"That wasn't the question, Y/N." Genie shook his head, taking another step toward the girl. "What do you want?" His voice was soft as he spoke and his eyes were gentle as he kept eye contact with the girl in front of him.