The Unexpected

Stephanie's POV:

When I woke up I didn't know whos hands were around my waist. I moved his hand and got out of the bed as quite as I can. I finally got out and I turned around and saw it was matt. How why and when did this happen. I was going to find out why but not now he is sleeping. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and got dressed. Since I took a shower last night I didn't have to take a shower in the morning. I walked into the closet where all my clothes were. And picked out clothes that weren't dirty. I need to go shopping to get some more clothes. I picked out khaki pants, black v neck shirt, and black convers. I decided to not do anything with my hair. After I was done getting dressed I walked down to the kitchen to get something to eat and I saw Shawn. We been talking a lot more and he is really nice and sweet he is a really good friend.

"Oh hey Shawn I didn't think you would be up this early" I said walking over and hopping on top of the counter.

"Oh hey steph and ya im a early bird I didn't think you would be up this early" he said laughing.

"Ya I don't know I woke up I guess cause I woke up with someones hands around my waist this morning" I stopped to see what Shawn's facial expression was and he looked up at me right away when I said that "do you know why he was there this morning?" I asked

"Well you fell asleep on matt and we were all getting tired and matt carried you up stairs and when he came down we all took the couches and the floor and matt decided to go in you room cause you had a queen bed so there was a lot of room" he said then went back to eating.

"Oh... Well on another note do you want to go out with me to go shopping cause I don't have any clothes to wear and I don't know how to use the washer and dryer at this house?" I asked

"Sure just let me get ready" he said jumping up and running up stairs until I heard his fall a bit "shit!"

"Don't be trippin!" I yelled

"Ha ha ha" he faked laugh.

Not even 15 Minutes later Shawn comes down the stairs with a black shirt and blue jeans and black convers. I have to say he look really nice.

"Ready?" I asked walking to the door.

"Yup let's go" he said walking behind me. "So where do you want to go" he asked.

"Um idk let's just walk around in downtown and see what's around" I said

"Ok let's do it" he said walking next to me.

It was a amazing day today, the sky was blue not a cloud to be seen and not to hot and not to cold just the perfect weather. We were walking around going into some stores buying a few things until I saw my most favorite stores.

"Ahh!!" I screamed

"What what what!?" Shawn yelled looking around then at me.

"I see my stores!" I said laughing and yelling pulling him towards the stores

I was pulling him into zumies first. We were looking at all the cool clothes there. I love the vibe in this store. We got some clothes and headed to the fiting room. We changed and walked out and looked at each other Shawn had on khaki pants and teal shirt with some kind of black designs on it.

"It looks good" I said to him.

"Thanks you do to" he said to me.

I had on destressed denim short and grey tank that had a galaxy pocket on it. We decided to buy the things that we had and when we were checking out I saw penny boards and skateboards.

"Shawn I want a penny board so bad I been wanting to learn to skate board since like forever" I said grabbing on to his arm that were very muscular.