Jacob

~~Flashback~~

Jacob: 6'0" tan skin brown hair and brown eyes

Stephanies POV:

It was the day of the party for Jacobs birthday my boyfriend. When me and my friends got to his house there were already a whole bunch of people there. I been knowing Jacob since middle school we were close friends and then we started dating. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink. When I walked into the room where everyone was I saw Jacob.

He was dancing with a girl and not just dancing grinding with a girl. I didn't know her for a second but then I figured it was his ex girlfriend. My eyes started to water and I walked up to him and punched him on the arm.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jacob!?" I yelled.

"Come on steph I'm just having fun" he said laughing.

He was drunk of course he would be.

"Your drunk aren't you" I said backing away a little bit.

"Hell ya I am" he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Get off me we are done!" I said walking away.

"No we are not you are not breaking up with me!" He said grabbing my arm real hard.

"Let go... Your hurting me" I said tears forming in my eyes.

"Let her go bro" my friend Alex said

"Fine fine" he said letting go of me.

I ran outside and went home. The next day jacob came to my house angry. I heard loud knocking on the door. I came down stairs and opened the door. Jacob came bardging into my house yelling at me. Next thing I know I fell a sharp sting on my cheek. He slapped me.

"What the hell! Get out of my house or I'll call the cops!" I yelled at him.

"No you won't" he said grabbing my arm.

I kick him in the balls and ran up stairs and got my phone and ran into my bathroom and locked the door. I then heard him banging on my door and I then called the cops. About 2 mins later the cops were here and they came into my room and caught Jacob climbing out my window. They told me to come out and tell them if this was him and I said yes then they took him to jail. I never heard from him till now

~~flashback over~~

When we were walking out of the restaurant I saw someone who I never thought I would see. Jacob. He walked out of his car and was walking real fast to us. I got in front of the boys and stopped them. They were confused on why I was doing that.

"Jacob what are you doing here" I asked.

"Who is matt!?" He yelled looking at the boys.

Matt raised his hand and Jacob walked around me and punched him. Matt fell to the ground and Jacob got on top of him and started punching him. Matt punched back and got on top.

"Jacob get off of him!" I yelled " what the hell is wrong with you!"

The boy got Matt off and pushed Jacob away. Jacob started to run up to matt again but I got in front.

"Stop!" I yelled "what the hell are you doing here Jacob"

"Here because of you" he said coming up to me. I backed up. "What you know you love me" he said coming up to me again.

"No.. No I don't not after what you did to me" I said tearing up.

Matt started to walked up to Jacob clentching his fists.

"Matt calm down" I said pushing him back.

"I heard that that dick cheated on you and broke your heart and I came down here to set things right" Jacob said pointing at matt.

"Ya he did something bad but I forgave him but I will never forgive you Jacob after what you did now get in ur car and leave!" I yelled at him and pointing to his car.

"Come on you can forgive me" he said coming at me.

"She said no bro" Cameron said and the boys walked up behind me.

"Oooooo you have body guards working for you steph" jacob said putting his hands up acting like he was scared.

"No I can do things my self... get in your car and drive away and never come back Jacob" I said walking right up to him 2 inches away.

"Aw look at you steph your so pathetic" he said then punching me.

The boys then ran at him took him down. One of them called the police and they took Jacob away. When all of this happened I was on the ground covering my face.

"Oh my god steph!?" I heard one of the boys say.

The boys came around me and made sure if I was ok. I had a bloody nose and lip. My face was scratched a little bit from the fall. We walked into the hotel and went into one if our rooms and me and matt went to the bathroom.

"Here let me clean you up" he said picking me up from my waist and setting me down on the counter. He got a wash cloth and cleaned up my nose and lip. "Not you look like a bad ass" he said laughing.

"Haha thanks you do to" his cheek was bleeding and his lip. He looked into a mirror and laughed "here let me" I got another wash cloth and cleaned him up.

After I cleaned him up I set the wash cloth down and I felt a warm hand on my thigh. I smiled and looked up at matt and he was looking at me smiling. He licked his lips then looked at my lips then eyes then back to my lips. He leaned in when I pushed him away.

"I...I cant matt" I said turning away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I'm sorry" he said looking down.

"Its ok we should probably get back to the guys" I said walking back out.

We walked back out and we had fun and laughed. I got a little tired and layed back on the floor and fell asleep.

Cameron's POV:

We were having fun until I saw steph and passed out.

"Hey guys ima take steph to bed" I said getting up and picking up steph bridal style.

When I picked her up she put her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me. I think she was half away because she was playing with my hair on the back on my head. I had a little bit of trouble unlocking the door up I got it. I walked in and set steph on her bed and I didn't want her sleeping in the cloths she wore today. So i went into her suitcase and got her pj's out. I was taking off her beanie and she shoes when she kinda woke up.

"Cammy?" She said lightly

"Ya?" I asked

"I love you" she said

"Haha love you to steph" I said and she smiled "here put your pj's on" I said

She got up a little and pulled off her shirt and I handed her the top. Then she took off her pants and gave them to me and I gave her the bottoms. I turned around when she was changing because I wanted to be polite.

"Thanks cammy" she said laying back down.

"You welcome good night beautiful" I said kissing her forehead.

"Love you" she said again poking my nose.

"Haha love you to again" I said putting the blankets on her.

I don't think she will remember saying that she loves me but I did mean what I said when I said I loved her back. I then changed and went to bed.

So guys tell me what you think about this one. And tell me what you want to see in the future stories.