first to touch pt2

——————————————-
ACES POV
it's been 2 hours and I still haven't touched her. I think i'm going a bit insane. Aria hasn't let me touch her since the stupid thing has started and we don't even know if couples remain since they all left.

Amani long lost, still smooshing faces with her boyfriend. I should my smooshing faces Aria. I decide to yell over at her again hoping she would end the stupid game and we would win the imaginary puppy.

"Amani!" I yell. No answer. I don't even know who her boyfriend is so I couldn't ask him. I call her again and finally she hears me. She turns her head upward and looks at me confused. "What?" she asked.

"When is this shit gonna be over?" I ask and she shrugs. "Until you give up" she simply answers turning her head back down to her boyfriend. "I swear to god" I whisper. I'm 'bout to jerk off in the bathroom if I don't get some loving soon.

"Ariaaaa" I sing and she looks over at me. "Yes love?" she innocently asks smiling at me. "I have a boo boo" I pout pointing to my lip. "Aww my poor baby" she teases me pouting herself. "You have to kiss it better" I say and she shakes her head.

"Nice try, ask Dante" she says and upon hearing his name, Dante turns his head towards us. "What?" he asks and Aria looks at him. "Ace has a boo boo" she says and Dante pouts too.

"Aww want me to kiss it better," he asks pursing his lips as if ready to kiss me. "Fuck off," I say pushing his face away from me. "We can be like the girls" he says turning back towards me.

"I'm about to break your nose if you don't fuck off," I calmly say and he laughs backing off. "Aria you best touch him soon, I don't wanna end up bloody" he says grabbing his nose.

"Are you going through with drawl from Arias touch in... 3 hours" Mila says poking her head out from beside Dante. "Yes" I grumble fidgeting with my fingers.

"Ok lemme to talk to Amani. You know my pride is too big to let this go" she says and I lean into her as she walks away almost falling on my fucking face. "Whipped" Dante whispers before groaning as my fist just happened to fall over his tiny dick.

I watch Arias ass carefully as she walks away. Amani and her boyfriend had walked away towards the kitchen which was in front of us. I could see Aria standing through the kitchen entrance as she talked to Amani. My dick twitches as she pops her hip leaning on one foot. Her hands curve onto her small waist as she nods her pretty little head. Her face brightens with a smile and she laughs her gorgeous laugh. I see her point to me-

My thoughts are interrupted by a bounce of a body dropping on the couch beside me. They were way to close for my liking and it couldn't be Aria cause I'm fucking staring at her right now.

I slowly move my head to where Aria once sat as see this pale blonde girl with makeup resembling a clown staring at me. I almost jump from fear when I see her face.

I just stare at her in confusion as she leans closer to me. "Hey daddy" she whispers and I cringe. What the fuck. "Get away from me" I say and she just leans closer.

"You want some fun tonight" she asks and I shake my head no. Are we 30 in some prostitution bar. We're in our fucking early twenties in a house party.

"I have a girlfriend" I say trying to lean away from her. I turn towards Dante and Mila but i'm met with an empty couch. They fucking left me. I look up at Aria and she's still talking to Amani. I can't do this. She's scaring me.

When I continue to ignore her, she rests her head on my shoulder and tries interlocking our hands. I shake her off but her head doesn't budge.

"Can you get the fuck off me?" I ask and she looks up at me with a smirk and she bats her eyelashes as if to look sexy. Shit it's not working.