"Hey baby, I got exciting news." Erica said into the phone.

"And what is that?" Ben mused happily at her excitement.

"I figured a way out." Erica said squeaking.

"Really." Ben asked excitedly.

"Yeah, come over and i'ma tell you."

Ben drove over to his condo and he walked inside.

"I'm in the office." Erica yelled.

"Hey baby." Ben said

"Hey."
"Okay so a baby will fix this."

"What!" Ben asked shocked.

"If you two have a baby. It will be half of you and half of her. Therefore, It's still a union/connection and if you part ways this baby will have both ties to Bailey's company and Warren since the baby will be Bailey-Warren." Erica said confidently.

"I'm not having a baby with another woman. You want me to have a baby with Miranda?" Ben asked confused.

"Well she is your wife." Erica said rolling her eyes.

"Don't do that E. Miranda would never go for this though." Ben said seriously.

"Well... don't tell her." She said seriously.

"Don't tell her?" Ben questioned.

"Yeah, don't. Sweep her off her feet. Make her fall in love with you and have sex with her. Then when she is too far along to abort. Divorce her." Erica said harshly.

"Erica I'm not doing that. She is too sweet of a person." Ben yelled.

"Think about your future and her future. You are in love with me and married to someone else. Miranda might as well be a widow because your never there, it's sad for her. She can't date, have kids, marry and live her life.

"Your family stole her life from her and that's not fair. You can give her life back to her Benjamin and give my rightful life back to me and you. She may hate you at first but I promise she will understand." Erica said confidently.

"Dam you're a good lawyer." Ben said.

"Okay?"

"Okay." Ben said giving in.

"But if this is going to be believable I'm not going to be able to see, text call or anything for the next couple of months." Ben told her and she nodded her head.

"It's a cost I'm willing to pay for our future." Erica answered.

"Callie, I'm not going on a date tonight." Miranda said laying on the pool side chair out back beside her.

"Come on Miranda. He's a nice guy, he stares at you everyday in class and it's not like you are really with your husband. " Callie retorted

"It doesn't matter and how do I know if the man will keep quiet and won't go to the blogs." Miranda answered back.

"He won't I promise, plus I already told him you would go."

"You did what?!" Miranda asked yelling.

"I'm sorry but Miranda it's time for you to get out there. You are 24 years old. Never had sex and have never been kissed-

"I have been kissed

"Not foreal." Callie cut her off.

"I'll have you know. My husband actually kissed me when nobody was around." Miranda huffed.

"He did." Callie asked shocked and Miranda nodded witha smile.

"Why?"
"He wanted to prove that I was wanted and that if he wasn't in a relationship he would pursue me."

"I'm sorry but that sounds dumb as Hell Miranda." Callie huffed.

"It's only dumb because you're not living our lives." Miranda responded.

"What ever Miranda. You're going on this date. Plus Ben is not going to be home anyway right ?" Callie told her sternly.

"Fine but I won't like it." Miranda replied.

Miranda and Callie conversed back and forth. Miranda honestly loved Callie, she was her best friend. During the first two weeks of med school Callie would talk to her in class and catch up to her on the way to her next one until finally Miranda talked to her back and exchanged numbers with her and they have been inseparable since.

Miranda stood in her closet and she pulled out a white dress. It was a halter neck bandage dress. Miranda didn't want to show too much on the date with a stranger, she wanted to be classy and sexy.

She picked out a pair of silver heels and then she brushed her hair into a pony tail.

After making sure she looked good. She grabbed her purse and walked down stairs. Miranda walked into their huge garage and she thought for a moment trying to decide if she should drive the Mercedes or the New Maserati.

"Hmmmm...Maserati it is." Miranda said outloud reaching for the keys.

She looked up immediately as one of the garage door opened.
Miranda saw Ben pull into the garage. He cut the car off before he got out.

"Hey" Miranda greeted him nervously.

"Hey." Ben greeted in return as he looked her up and down.  He looked at her ring finger and saw that her rings were no longer there.

She was going on a date. "You got a hot date?" Ben asked a little upset.

"Uh yeah it's something like that." Miranda responded looking at Ben.

Ben wanted to click his teeth, he didn't want her to go anywhere.

"Enjoy yourself." Ben told her and Miranda nodded her head. She wasn't expecting Ben to come home tonight. She thought he was going to be staying with his girlfriend.

Miranda shook her thoughts and she got into the car. She backed out of the drive way as Ben stood there before he pressed the button closing the garage.

Ben ordered himself Chinese food and he sat in the living room watching basketball but he couldn't concentrate. He kept thinking about Miranda in her dress which was beautiful and she was beautiful but she was wearing it to be with another man and he hated it.
He then thought of her laughing and smiling at some guy and for the first time he was honestly jealous.

He felt it course through his body and in the pit of his stomach.

Miranda walked into the house and she kicked her heels off. She pulled the black rubber band and freed her hair, shaking it loose.

She walked into the kitchen to grabbed her a bottle of water.

"Hey." Ben said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey." Miranda replied.

"Did you have a good time?" Ben asked.

"Actually, yeah I did." Miranda answered awkwardly.

"I don't want you to go out with him anymore." Ben burst out.

"What?why? " Miranda questioned.

"Because Miranda I

"So you want me to be here withering old and alone. While you go live your life and be with your girlfriend and I'm suppose to sit her waiting on you and we're nothing.

"Miranda -

"No Ben I'm talking, you're never here, I don't have no one. You can't regulate who I talk to and

"Miranda I like you." Ben said firmly and the scary part was this wasn't a scam he liked her.

"Huh." Miranda stopped her rant.

Ben walked closer to her and  grabbed her hand. "I like you okay. There." Ben repeated.

"But you have a girlfriend." Miranda said quietly.

Ben shook his head no. "I want to explore this feeling, that I have for you Miranda." Ben said seriously.

"Ben." Miranda whined a little unsure.

Ben put his hands on her face and he leaned down to kiss her lips. Miranda gasped at the immediate spark and need that coursed through her body, hitting the pit of her stomach. Ben leaned in closer, and gently caressed her mouth with his lips, passionately and softly.  Miranda moved her lips against his and she felt her breathing get heavy.

She let out a small moan and Ben loved the sound, she was addicting.

Ben moved his hands down her waist and over her ass. He gripped both cheeks with his hands. Miranda felt herself getting unbelievably hot for the first time in her life, she knew what it was to actually be aroused.

Her stomach was tingling and she felt a new ache in her core.

"Mmm." Miranda said pushing him back as she breathed in slowly to get her breath back

"I want to take you out tomorrow." Ben said giving her a bright smile.

"Um wow okay." Miranda replied nervously this was all so new or maybe it was his hands that was still gripping her ass.

"Okay great."
"Where are we going." Miranda questioned.

"I'll surprise you." Ben told her.

"Mmmm okay."

The next day Miranda sat beside Ben on their jet. She got used to flying they did that ad least every two months.

"Why are we going to LA?" Miranda asked and Ben laughed.

"If I tell you that then you will figure out the surprise."

"Fine never mind." Miranda relented.

When the short ride was over, Ben helped Miranda off the jet and a driver was waiting there for them.

Ben opened the door for Miranda and he got in behind her.

Miranda looked out the window as the man drove. "Holy shit that looks like Bespin where-

"Princess Leia lives." Ben finished and Miranda turned nodding her head quickly.

"Ben please tell me we are going there." Miranda asked excitedly.

"Yes, we are, it's the stars wars museum but today they actually have a star wars tour. They are adding more exhibits and things today for people to see." Ben told her.

"Oh my goodness. This is so exciting." Miranda said leaning over to hug him. Miranda pecked his lips out of joy and then blushed from her actions.

"Come on pretty lady." Ben said as he slid his hands in hers getting out of the car.

Miranda walked around with Ben as they stopped at all the star wars planets that had its own floor dedicated to it.

"Man this is the best day ever." Miranda told him

"Did I do a good job picking?"

"The best. This is the best date ever, I don't know how you could ever top this, I feel like I was in star wars for real." Miranda answered seriously.

Miranda and Ben continued talking and telling each other things about themselves, catching up from all the times they were apart. Miranda was also glared to hear that Ben enjoyed sci-fi liked she did although not as much.

"Hey baby can we go over to that ship and go inside." Miranda asked pointing.

"Of course." Ben replied smiling at the word baby.

Ben never expected that he would genuinely care and like Miranda. He assumed that they would only be good as friends.

After they finished tour of the whole museum, Ben walked with her to the gift shop. "Really Miranda a toaster." Ben laughed at the box she picked up.

"Don't laugh Benjamin. Come on it's a R2-D2." Miranda said looking at the star wars theme toaster.

Ben waited for Miranda to get dress so they could go to dinner.
He looked up from the bed as he heard the door open up.

"I'm ready." Miranda announced as she stepped out.

"Miranda you are do beautiful." Ben pointed out.

"Thank you." Miranda gushed.

Ben opened the car door and he climbed in behind her as the driver shut the door before getting in the car.

Ben held Miranda's hand as the host lead them through the restaurant until they got to the back. Opening the door, they revealed the out door eating area that had only 5 tables out their. It was two other couples under the twinkly lights.

"This is beautiful." Miranda observed.

"I hope I have did good on my date." Ben voiced.

Miranda put her hand on top of his and she smiled looking into his eyes. "This was the best date ever. Nobody could ever top this. You let me be 14 again to day and explore my love for star wars and this dinner is so romantic. This date was thoughtful. You did so good Benjamin Warren." Miranda praised.
“So, MS. Surgeon. Why surgery." Ben asked and he listened as Miranda explained and emphasized. Just from the way she lit up. He knew that she would be an excellent surgeon.

"Tell me Ben, why Anesthesiologist" Miranda questioned. 

Ben told Miranda about Danny and how everything came to be.

"I'm so sorry Ben and this explains the drive safe campaign you do." Miranda replied.

Miranda and Ben got back to their hotel room and Miranda took a shower. She changed into shorts and a t-shirt and got into bed as Ben showered.

Ben came out if the bathroom with his pajama pants on and Miranda looked at his naked chest. He was so fine. She thought to her self.

Ben climbed in bed behind her and he stayed silent thinking for a while.
"Miranda I want you to be my girlfriend." Ben proclaimed.

"Your girlfriend?" Miranda questioned turning. "I'm already your wife I-

"But we can start over and do it properly while we are married." Ben remarked.

Miranda blushed and smiled. "Okay, yes Ben warren I will be your girlfriend wife." Miranda answered giggling Ben kissed her lips 3 times and pulled her close on his chest.

Miranda felt her Insides do flips at the excitement. She had a content relaxed feeling before she dosed off and went to sleep.