T

"Watch as she stands with"

Its been a dew weeks since heather and Oikawa got together.

The four of them would go yo.movies and lunches but y/n felt put of place.

They were always looking into each others eyes and being all lovey dovey.

We were at lunch and heather and Oikawa were chatting. "we should go to the beach!" She said looking at Oikawa.

He beamed and nodded smiling fondly at his girlfriend.

Iwaziumi looked at the two and rolled his eyes playfully "shittykawa is such a simp" he whispered to y/n.

Y/n brought her eyes up from her food and looked at the couple in front of her. Nodding smiling at him. "Ya he is. Such a dork." She said her voice strained.

Iwaziumi looked at her with his eyebrow cocked. "You okay?" He asked and she nodded "ya. I stayed up last night you know me" she said.

Iwaziumi looked at her tired eyes. She's been using that excuse often. "get sleep y/n you need it. And if you need to talk Im here" y/n nodded.

"Hey we are going to the beach this weekend wanna come?" She asked flicking her Silky Brown hair over her shoulder.

Iwaziumi shrugged "sure. Lets invite the team" he said and heather nodded enthusiastically.

"what about you y/n-chan?" Oikawa asked smiling at her. His big brown doe eyes boring into her tired e/c ones from crying herself to sleep every night.

"Yes ill come toru" she mumbled pushing her plate if food away from herself. "You hardly ate" Oikawa protested pushing the food closer to y/n.

She looked at him and chuckled "I had a large breakfast." She said and Oikawa nodded taking everyone's trays and throwing away the scraps.

•••

Iwaziumi was picking up Oikawa, Heather, and y/n. Everyone else was going to take Watari's car.

"Hey!" Heather greeted y/n when she got in the car. She was sitting in the front because Oikawa and heather wanted to sit together.

They arrived at the beach after an insufferable car with a couple who weren't afraid of pda.

"her holding your hand"

The couple walked away hands linked as they ran towards the ocean kicking sand behind them as they left.

"Those two are a handful" Iwaziumi said to y/n as they watched the couple run off to great the rest of the team.

"yea" she said looking sadly at them before smiling at Iwaziumi. He grabbed a few beach chairs from the trunk and y/n grabbed the picnic basket and the extra food.

"hey guys" she greeted when she saw Oikawa and the rest o the team setting up the blanket and umbrellas.

"hi y/n" kindaichi said waving at there manager. She smiled at set down the basket . "I brought meat buns, soba, rice balls and milk bread.

Oikawa's eyes lit up at the mention of his favorite dessert. " y/n your the best!" He said instantly going for the dessert.

She slapped his hand and he looked at her with a fake hurt expression.

"real food then dessert toru" he pouted but nodded grabbing a rice ball and meat bun.

The rest of the team dug in and y/n grabbed a rice ball before sitting next to Iwaziumi.

"Put your arm round her shoulder"

Y/n looked at the two of them sadly as she fed him some if her soba.

The two of them laughed and she looked down at her hands.

"now Im getting colder"

I will never be the girl Oikawa is in love with she thought sadly

"But how could I hate her?"

"Oikawa is so funny" heather said as y/n and her sat next to each other on beach chairs whole the boys played volleyball.

"yea he has his moments" y/n said looking as he set the ball to Iwaziumi and punched the air a carefree smile plastered on his face

"I want to do something big for his birthday!" She said smiling. "I wanted to invite his little cousin that he adores so much...."

"she's such an angel"

Heather was so nice she was absolutely the perfect match for him.

And she completely supported Oikawa's love of volleyball unlike his fan girls.

"But then again,"

Y/n watched as Oikawa threw heather over her shoulder and dragged her towards the ocean.

"Kinda wish she were dead"