Chapter 1

He cried as his dad stood over him tall holding the belt that had leather peeling away replaced with dark crimson stains as if it had been a serial killers .he tensed his whole body  waiting for the next blow but it didn't come. Suddenly Ivan awoke tying to forget the frightening flashbacks of his past. Ivan was a 26 year old man with short dark black hair a sturdy well built body and excellent muscles all the sex crazed girls went after him and Ivan being the horny twat he was slept with all them.
He wasn't just a man he was a evil man qnd when I say evil I don't mean comic book evil I mean real life human evil. Ivan was the boss of one off the Russians biggest mafia groups he would take care off mass drug dealing and money laundering . Ivan did many things in his spare time but his biggest hobby was sex I mean mind blowing sex. And when it came to wanting excellent sex and a day u would never forget Ivan was the man to go to. When Ivan had woke up 20 minutes earlier from his nightmare he lay in bed thinking about his mother who had died a few years ago and his abusive dad who he has never seen since he was 16 and he liked it that way
Ivan was a very cautious man he was a crime lord after all he was in charge off transporting drugs to many countries including America India China England even Russia. When Ivan finally passed the shock of his nightmare he got out of bed and got ready to go to his secret meeting that was held ine every 2 weeks.
Ivan had lots of jobs to do keeping his identity secret making sure his dealers did there jos and a lot more illegal shit. He walked down the stairs with pains in his backside from the night before and the extraordinary sex he hqd had. he was very careful with a draw full to the brim with condoms and a closet stocked with a range of sex toys from 14 inch vibrators to gags and wips Ivan was careful to make sure he got no one pregnant as he never thought he would fit the father description being a criminal and all. Ivan walked out his door and up the bank casually acting normal but really he has a shotgun inside his blazer incase anyone attacked him like the police or some crazy woman wanting more than a one night stand. Ivan entered the cargo ship the secret meeting place and they sat for 2 long hours discussing drugs and drugs and more drugs Ivan was expecting a huge ship load of cocaine and ketamine and many other substances that night so he had to be extra careful as.he know it was extremely dangerous.