Chapter 5

10:58
Shit she was late she got dressed and dashed out the door running up the road to Ivan's she banged in the door. Hey my beauty he said gliding his hand up her waist and wrapping his arm firmly right around her  she pushed him away and told him the news at first he was surprised but then the shock past but she could still see a certain hint off hatred and denial in his eyes as if he was ready to run holding it in he slurred  wow  and then screamed with joybjt also a hint of irony he announced we're having a baby . So no more sex for nine months he said  wondering how on eart he was going to meet his sexual beers but new he could leave her alone with a baby.
She had fooled her with his comments and she never knew he was disappointed so feeling pity for him she let him touch her he lifted her bra strap up clawing it from her backside then slowly guided his hands up her back and pushed on her head towards the floor as she unbuckled his belt she could feel his dick throbbing egar to be sucked she took a deep breath then shoved it in her mouth her face went red as she gagged so hard she was nearly sick. After 5 minutes of sucking his dick he picked her up and tied her to his bed bit off course she loved this and for the final time  he inserted his massive cock Into her tiny little pussy ready to send a swarm off semen shooting up inside off her.