I thought you were my friend

Adam's: POV

It was Halloween party at school. I was there with Elio and my daughters.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

(Elio's outfit)

(Elio's outfit)

"Watch out for the big bad vampire tonight." I said and he laughed. Elio felt a kick. "Nandi liked it." he replied. "We can't wait to see you." I replied and rubbed his bump.

I went to a table and grapped a drink. I drank, but spat it out. "Adam, what's wrong?" asked Elio worried. "Vervain, someone has spiked my drink with vervain." I said and coughed. Elio was shocked. I rushed out and I found a guy. I attacked him and drank his blood. Then someone struck my with a syringe and I fell to the ground.

***

I woke an hour later inside a cave. Marie came in and I'll never forget the look in her eyes.

"Marie, I can explain." I said. "I thought you were my friend." she replied hurt. "I'm sorry I lied to you, but I couldn't tell you the truth." I said. "I've seen you walking outside in daylight." she replied. "I've ring that protects me from the sun." I said. "Who's the blonde boy who looks like just like Oliver?" asked Marie. "His name is Elio Petrova and he's his doppelgänger." I said. "This is too much." she replied and tears filled her eyes. I felt bad.

"Oliver is a vampire

"Oliver is a vampire." said Marie and I was shocked. "He was at a rave with a man. I caught him drinking blood." she said. "The man is Jack and he's my ex-husband. I guess Oliver asked him to turn him." I replied. "He has changed him, Oliver is not my sweet kind boy anymore." said Marie. "I feel for you." I replied. "I'm scared." she said. "I'll protect you, I won't let him hurt you." I replied. "Thank you." said Marie.

Adam and Marie's friendship is just like Damon and Liz

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~