Why does it feel so good, so good to be bad

Adam's: POV

I put on dark makeup I went to a bar. I walked up on stage and sang Can't be tamed. I alos compelled the guests to stay.

When I had finished the song I went up to a man and drank his blood. I killed a few more people before I set the bar on fire. When I went out I wrote long live evil on a concrete wall. I laughed evilly when I saw a police.

"You know this is forbidden?" he asked. "I know." I said with a smirk on my face. This can cost you expensive fines." he replied strictly. "Do you look like I care?" I asked. "I have to report this." he said. "I don't think it'll be necessary." I replied and my eyes turned red.

"What the... but he was cut off when my teeth pierced his throat and the blood poured into my mouth. It tasted so good and I didn't stop until the body was completely empty. I went to a dark corner and hid the body. I killed more people and it felt so good to be bad. Blood was dripping from my fingers.

***

***

Elio's: POV

"Adam, where are you?" I called, but got no answer from him. "Dad turned off his humanity last night." said Astrid. "He did what?" I asked. "Jack compelled him." she said.

Adam is so evil and badass.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~