36 | The owner, the God and the broken boy

"What are we fighting for?
Seems like we do it just for fun
In this, this stupid war
We play hard with our plastic guns
Breathe deep, bottle it up
So deep until it's all we got
Don't speak, just use your touch
Don't speak before we say too much"

~Rock Bottom, Hailee Steinfeld

A B R A H A M

"You will sleep comfortably in the bed, under a warm duvet when you're sleepy." I pull her face closer by her chin.

"You will come out of your room and ask for food when you're hungry." My hold tightens on her chin as I pull her a bit more close.

"You will not walk until your leg is healed, and if absolutely necessary then will use your phone to call me for help." By now, my lips are barely moving against the corner of hers.

"Further on, you will not subject yourself to anything at all that could cause you pain. Do I make myself clear?"

Her lower lip trembles as she struggles to answer. Fucking trembles.

I am a string's thickness away from smashing my lips against hers. It takes everything in me to hold onto my self-control. The memory of these soft, plump lips which I had the privilege of tasting just this morning makes matters even worse. And the little moans which had elicited from her throat, of which even she wasn't aware, almost made me want to rip something apart- possibly her clothes.

Right now, as she looks up at me there is clearly fear in those beautiful amber eyes.

So, she actually is scared of me when she isn't running that smart mouth of hers.

Good.

"Do I make myself clear, Ellora?" I demand against the corner of her lips, my voice low and dangerously soft.

"What about all the times you h-hurt me?" She manages to ask in a quiet voice, failing to hide that slight tremble of fear.

"Know this Ellora." I say, my lips moving against her jaw, leaving behind a ghost of something more. "I can hurt you, I can kiss you, I can do whatever the fuck I want to you. No one else has that right. Not even yourself."

I nibble on her jaw, because the only other option than nibbling, which my mind can procure right now, is giving into my dark desires and bite on her soft milky skin until it breaks. With fucking blood.

Her fingers come up to clutch my shirt at my bicep as she gasps softly, obviously trying to hide her body's reaction to me.

"Who gave you the right to o-own me?" She says as her eyes shuts close. I tighten my clutch on her hair forcing her head backwards so my mouth moves downwards her neck.

"I am your guardian Ellora. The one and only person responsible for you in the whole world right now. Which immediately gives me your sole ownership."

Fuck, why do I like the idea of being responsible for my Ellora this much?

"My parents," she manages to say between deep breaths, "are still alive if you aren't aware."

"Oh really? Where are your parents now when you're being touched by your professor without your consent?"