Chapter 1

A normal morning for the others, but a happy and a celebration morning for the CF, as it is the birthday of their mukhya Mrs. Bhavani Chavvan. The house is full of hustle bustle as everyone are leaving to the temple for the prayers for the prosperity and healthy life of the family especially the kaku.

Do it fast Ashwini, we have to leave to the temple and we shouldn't let vahini wait for us. Why do u take this much time to get ready? anyway it doesn't portray u as a well off women saying Ninad walked out off the room not even bothering that his words might hurt his wife.

Ashwini who got used to all of this didn't speak a word and carried out her chores brushing off the hurt she faced due to her husband's careless words.

Even though she is occupied with some work, she couldn't help but miss Sai her ex-daughter in law who used to stand up for her happiness and respect.

She came out of her trance when she heard... aai faster we don't have time to waste on unnecessary things came the voice of her current daughter in law Patralekha Virat Chavvan.

When she reached the living room kaku taunted her saying... aagayi maharani, gav ki log or gav ki vyavahar. Rest of the family laughed except Virat feeling bad for his mother. Ashwini was hurt with their behaviour especially her husband's spineless ness and Virat's silence.

.....

The priest of the temple greeted the CF and started the puja as requested by them... Bhavaniji Sadguruji aagayi unki yaatra pura karke, unse miliye or ashirwad lijiye said the priest while distributing prasad.

The CF moved towards the back of the temple towards a peepal tree where sadguruji is doing his meditation. On reaching him kaku called Guruji. On hearing a voice he opened his only to find the CF there folding their hands in respect.

Guruji hum aapke darshan ke liye aaya hai. Aaj hamari vahini ki janmadin hai unhe ashirwad dijiye aur pura parivaar ko bhi.. said Omi.

Sadguruji looked at each and every member keenly, looking at Pakhi he spoke "jho bheej aapne bhoya he na uska pade ugega lekin unse mili phall aur phool ka swaad aap kabhi anubhav nahi karpayegi". (please correct if any mistakes in my hindi sentences as I'm not a fluent hindi speaker).

Looking at Virat he spoke "nirnay lethe vakth soch samajkar lena hai ehenkar aur ankh bandh kar kye nahi varna swaas lena bhi baari padjayega".

to Ashwini "maa kehene mai aur banne mai bahuth pharak hai"

to kaku "aaj thak mukhya bankar aapne maryada pali li ab uska anth hone waala hai".

saying this guruji went back to his meditation leaving CF in confusion as understanding his words are beyond their common sense and intelligence.

.....

The CF are addressing their guests who are invited for the kaku's birthday celebration as well as a celebration to introduce Pakhi officially as Virat's wife. They have decorated everything in grandeur to make the celebration memorable unaware that it is going sooo memorable that they will never forget in their lives.

Everyone in the CF are engaged with one or the other...Kaku is boosting about herself to her friends, Virat with his colleagues, Omi and Ninad with their friends.

Omi took the center of the celebration... Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen me on behalf of CF warmly welcome u to the birthday celebration of my vahini Mrs. Bhavani Chavvan. I wish she will celebrate many more birthdays with a healthy life and happiness.

Claps erupted in the celebration and kaku took the center... Thank u everyone and today along with my birthday party we will also be celebrating 6 month anniversary of Virat and his wife Patralekha.

Virat and Pakhi come forward and cut the cake along with vahini said Ninad. Pakhi was very happy where as Virat is neutral but didn't deny and stood next to Pakhi all set to cut the cake.

When they were about to cut the cake they heard a angry voice..... Pakhiiiii

All turned towards the voice, at the entrance to the house stood Pakhi's father and next to him a man very familiar to CF. Looking at him CF stood in shock.

Pakhi stood rooted in her place, colour drained out of her face... "Samrat" she whisper yelled.

How's it?

Should I continue?