Last Chapter

On a plain morning, the CF are having their breakfast in silence, none spoke to each other this is their usual routine for the past 20 yrs. Their faces are devoid of happiness and peace, but they have pained expression and time to time they have been eyeing the SN which was filled with laughter, funny banters etc. Earlier it used to be young couples and elders of Salaskar and Salunke families who used to gather in SN on their weekends and spend some quality time but now they are joined by the youngsters too and there is no limit for their fun.

The CF couldn't do anything but envy them. Earlier years they didn't give much of a thought to reconcile with their kids as they were always in impression that once they face hardships they will be running back to the family, but none happened. As years passed by they started to feel empty and to fill it they decided to talk to their kids and convince them to come back to CN, however it was late tooo late as neither their talks nor their requests are respected.

Bhavani Chavvan who always used to feel superior to others and who never missed any chance to degrade the family members had learned a life lesson. She loved and respected her husband, but failed to love their only symbol of love her daughter Devyani in her blindness for status. Devyani who was betaryed by her own mother that led to her mental instability and had to forego her precious moments with her husband and daughter had took a clear stand for herself and her family, she cut all her ties with her mother when her mother approached her during her second pregnancy all her insecurities and fears surfaced and she with the help of Maya filed a restraining order against CF. That was the 1st blow for Bhavani Chavvan. 

Her second blow was when her dream of running for elections shattered infront of her own eyes by none other than Mansi Salunke. Bhavani Chavvan never approved or supported career oriented women, her this old school mentality was her main drawback, disrespecting and differentiating people of various status and class was her second drawback and the drama happened on her birthday with regards to Virakhi has questioned her morality, this is her third drawback all these behaviors of her's sealed her fate. Even today Bhavani Chavvan couldn't digest that she lost to Mansi, the calm and composed Mansi. 

Bhavani Chavvan's dumb brain took so much time to understand why she lost to Mansi. Mansi Salunke a calm and composed women who just to support and reduce burden on her son took up a critical post of his business setting a example to many that if a person has will to gain knowledge and work on it, it was never late to achieve something in their lives. Mansi along with the support of her family had set up NGO which gained her goodwill and most importantly her down to earth nature had gained her recognition which acted as a bane to Bhavani Chavvan's dream.

Omi and Sonali also made efforts to reconcile with Moshima couple and their kids. Their efforts resulted in a cordial relation with their grand kids. But this didn't make them happy becoz in their kids and grand kids family they had least priority.

Ninad and Ashwini are left only with remorse and regrets on their decisions. They never lived a peaceful life as they are part of and also witnessing their only son's ruined life and they can never be any part of their grand son and grand daughter's happy life. Their major remorse is not only letting Sai and her son go, but also not caring for their grand daughter Varni.

Now comes the couple of the century Virakhi... what is there to say about their life they are just living dead. Virat a confused soul or rather a puppet of Pakhi's emotional talks has nothing in his life. He is living the most painful life as he is witnessing every now and then the happy family of Sai. He had a major breakdown when his son denied his existence as a father. His son Vinayak Virat Chavvan no no Vinayak Sai Vivan K Salaskar had made clear to him that he will never acknowledge him as his father and also stated that he had a father Vivan K Salaskar who is his idol and his superman. He always felt suffocated whenever he witness or watch Sai with her husband and her kids. He regretted many decisions of his life but major one being accepting Pakhi as Sai and his child's surrogate as this one decision laid the foundation of his destruction. He was envious of Vivan who held his position in Sai's and Vinu's life. He was heartbroken when Sai was able to conceive Vivan's children, Vivan's care for pregnant Sai and their happiness. He felt heavy when his own siblings especially his jeeva ignored his presence no matter how many efforts he made to reconcile. He was disgusted with Pakhi's existence in his life and denied any affection from her as he felt hard to breath by her mere presence.