7

Miranda got home late. She sat her work bag by the door and placed her keys in the bowl before walking upstairs to her bedroom.

Ben opened the door from the bathroom and had his red towel wrapped around his waist.

“Hey Miranda, how was work?”

“It was great, I met your boss as well.” She returned as she kicked her heels off. She took her jewelry off next.

“She’s nice.” Ben voiced.

“Yeah, she’s a nice woman.

“But?” He questioned sitting on the edge of the bed, watching Miranda remove her dress.

“I got this vibe but no one’s perfect so I’ll let it go.” She replied walking over and straddling his lap.

Miranda cupped his cheek and stared into his eyes. “I love you.” She declared. His beautiful eyes were always captivating.

Their lips met over and over following a secret code that they only could understand. No one knew them as much as they knew each other.

She knew that no one could take this man away from her and he wasn’t going anyway but she still couldn’t stop the territorial feeling that coursed through her body.

She broke their kiss so they could take a breath and began to grind on him feeling his member starting to harden.

Miranda kissed the side of his neck before she licked and sucked a little. She listened to Ben’s small moans and it turned her on more.

Miranda wanted to take all of him and watch Ben as he was enraptured by her body and the hypnotizing way her hips would take every inch of him in.

“Do you want me Benjamin?” Miranda asked sultry in his ear before nibbling on the lobe.

“Yes Miranda, I do so much. I always do.” Ben answered quickly. He didn’t even know how he got to this needy point so quickly. He dug his fingers into the sides of her hips to slow her grinding down but she pushed his hands off and continued setting her own pace and teasing him. Every moan that escaped his lips spurred her on.

“Don’t make me cum like this Miranda.” He begged causing her to smile.

“How do you want to cum baby?”

“Inside you.” He replied quickly.

Ben never understood how this woman had this much affect on him. It made no sense that her grinding on him would make him cum in less than four minutes. She ran her hands up and down his back, feeling the water droplets on his hot skin. Miranda reach behind herself and un did her bra. Ben helped pull it off her arms before he leaned down and kissed the top swells of her breast.

She sat up off of him, standing in front of him. Reaching down she undid the towel and pulled. Ben reached out and grabbed the sides of her panties, sliding them down her thighs.

“You’re so wet.” He whispered looking at her soaked panties.

Miranda straddled his lap once again and Ben groaned as her hot wetness rubbed against him. She placed her hands in her hair as she grinded against him more aggressively this time. Soft moans escaping her lips as her pussy became more wet.

Ben looked into her eyes and down at her naked body enjoying the view. He reached down and touched her stomach. Slowly, at first, barely grazing his fingertips against her skin until he brought his other hand to Miranda’s ass and pulled her closer. As he placed soft kisses all over her neck, his hands explored her lower half. He caressed every inch of her thighs, his hands sliding up higher before coming back down slowly.

Ben slipped one of Miranda’s nipples into his mouth. His stiff tongue toyed with it, flicking it slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed. He released it for just a moment, looking up at her with eyes full of lust. He ran his fingers up her thighs again.

“This is my show husband.”

“Mmm-hmm.” Ben sounded, nodding in understanding.

Miranda reached down and rubbed her hand across his penis feeling his hardness as he jerked against her hand. With his length clutched firmly in her hand, she guided him inside of her. It had barely been a few days, but even that felt too long without his penis inside of her. She slid down and filled herself with him to the hilt. “Fuck.” They moaned out simultaneously.

His strong hands glided up her torso and stayed on Miranda’s breasts. Ben took her nipples in between his fingers and rolled them as she rolled her hips. They were perfectly in sync. Every time she took him in deeper, he tweaked her nipples more firmly. Their moans filled the room. She always loved that Ben wasn’t afraid to get loud with her.

“ Miranda”

She could barely respond outside of groans. The way Ben moaned her name, turned her on so much and made her want to ride him even more intensely. With his hands still working their magic on her nipples, she leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest for leverage. She started riding harder and faster. Hearing his breath quicken invigorated her. He made no effort to slow down his own movements, despite the obvious effect her increased passionate motions were having on him.

“Fuck your pussy feels so good. Don’t stop.”

“I don’t plan on stopping until we both cum.”

They kept up with each other. The way their bodies moved together, was always so incredible. They both got louder, and it became harder to formulate coherent sentences, let alone words. The couple let their bodies take over fully. Miranda’s orgasm began to build. Every inch of her body felt hotwired. She kept grinding onto his dick, barely able to moan out his name. She thought she was going to be the one in charge but every inch of his penis and every thrust made her like putty in his hands. She was right there, and he knew exactly what to do. Ben didn’t change a single step and kept touching her the way she needed. She had one of the most intense orgasms. Ben really was one stellar fuck. As she felt herself coming down, she leaned back and let the ecstasy wash over her.

Once the last waves of her orgasm finished, she continued to ride him lazily.

“I thought I was suppose to be fucking you but I swear you just fucked me” Miranda laughed followed by a pout.

“I can’t help it” he laughed.

“Okay, for real this time. I’m fucking you.” She said determined.

Miranda pushed his chest until he was laying back on the bed.

She leaned down to kiss him and teasingly whispered sweet nothings in his ear. Back to his lips, she kissed him tenderly, nibbling on his bottom lip before kissing him hard and pulling it between her teeth. Ben shivered and Miranda knew he was trying to relax and not cum soon.

Miranda slowly road him. Lifting herself before slowly gliding back down. She switched between that up and down motion and grinding back and forth. She squeezed her pussy often and it drove Ben insane.

“Miranda.” He moaned gripping her hips. Miranda moved his hands and placed them above his head.

“Shit.” She called out as she moved faster. She placed one hand flat against his chest and the other was firmly around his neck.

Ben’s eyes widen staring at his wife. Something clicked in her and he knew that she was far in her mind. He never remembered her ever gripping his neck. He had done it to her plenty of times but this was new.

She stared into his eyes passionately as she rode him harder. “You are mine.” She told him licking her lips.

“Mmm hmmm, all yours.” He agreed.

“My husband.” She confirmed.

“Yes, your husband. You are my wife.” He told her. For some reason, he knew she needed to hear it.

Miranda was moving so wildly on top of him, he didn’t know whether to look at her breast bouncing, in between her legs, or her beautiful face.

“Baby slow down some.” He encouraged.

Miranda gave him a devilish smirk that was so dam sexy and it let him know she wasn’t doing no such thing.

“Dam Ben.” Miranda moaned as she moved. They could hear their mattress springs and the sound of the head board slamming into the wall.

There was a sheen of sweet covering them. Ben wanted to grab her hips and slam up into her but he let her continue with her show and a show it was. She was performing and showing out. This sex reminded him of when they first got engaged. She fucked him to make up for his proposal. Or the night she told him not to stay out to late. She had a point to prove. Almost as if she was telling him that he couldn’t fraternize with anyone else even though he never thought of it.

“Cum for me husband.” She squealed, her own orgasm about to take over. Ben did as told. He came, shooting hot long ropes of cum into her. “Miranda, Miranda I’m cuming.” He moaned Deep in his throat. Miranda bounced a few more times before her legs shook and she came.

Ben was in his own world as his toes curled. He was blessed to have such a skilled wife. She made him feel as if he was the king of the world.

Miranda leaned down against him and kissed his lips. “Fuck Miranda Bailey.” Ben voiced shaking his head at a disbelief.

He caressed her ass and moved her slowly on him as she milked out the rest of his cum. Ben sat up with her and she wrapped her arms around his neck laying there.

Miranda decided to get up and shower, she raised up off of him and looked at the mess they made.

“I’m going to take a shower baby.”

“Okay.” Ben whispered in a daze. Miranda walked into the bathroom and Ben stayed in place trying to catch his breath. He grabbed his towel and wiped his body off. “Fuck.” He breathed still high on her. He couldn’t even think.

Miranda came out of the shower with a towel around her body. She heard her husband snoring and she looked to the bed. He was up under the covers fast asleep. Miranda chuckled and got dressed putting her nightgown on.

The following week Miranda sat at the counter watching Ben Cook. Tuck was home, in his room watching TV.
“Hey baby on Friday night I was just letting you know that I’m going to my chief’s house for dinner.”

“Unh-uh you’re not going.”

“Miranda- “ Ben started.

“No Ben-

“It’s just a dinner with my co-workers. She invited us for dinner to her home.”

“I don’t like you going to this woman’s house.”

“You go over to Meredith’s house all the time it’s the same thing.”

“When she invited you was everyone else around or just you ?” She questioned.

“It was just me I was in the hall.”

“Mmm yeah okay.” Miranda responded rolling her eyes. She had a feeling that she only invited him and told him it was going to be everyone. This woman had to be stupid. Ben wore his wedding ring everyday so she didn’t get what the problem was.

“Well let me go too.” Miranda smiled.

“Uh yeah sure. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind. It’s a dinner party mixer. So everyone can get acquainted once more.”

“Okay then it’s settled I will accompany you.”

Friday came and Miranda walked into the house. “Hey Ben, I just need to wash off and change.” She called out.

She walked up stairs and looked at him sleep.
“You slept all day.” Miranda asked waking him up.

“Yeah it was my day off and I was in need of good sleep. I need you to do what you did to me last week.”

“You were knocked out.” Miranda laughed.

“Yeah that was some good sex.” Ben stretched sitting up.

Miranda washed off changed into black dressed pants and a red blouse. She applied a little bit of make-up and earrings.

“I’m ready.” He told her and she turned around facing him.

“You look good.” She complimented.

“You do too.” Ben replied.

Ben walked out after Miranda and she kept looking over at him as he drove. When they got to the Christian’s house. They noted it was a beautiful home.

“Where is everyone?” Ben questioned and Miranda rolled her eyes she knew this was foolishness but her husband was blind.

Ben parked and opened Miranda’s door for her. He grabbed her hand and they walked up the drive way, standing on the woman’s porch.

Miranda pressed the doorbell, ready to get this over with.

Christian came to the door and opened it with a smile. “Hey Ben.”

“Hey, I hope you don’t mind but I brought a guest with me. This is my wife Dr. Bailey.” Ben stated.

Miranda watched as her eyes widen and she allowed them to walk inside. “Oh how splendid, I did not know you were married.” She replied.

“Baby do you not wear your ring?” Miranda asked Ben eyeing him curiously.

“Of course I do” He responded looking down at her.

“Are we early?” Miranda asked looking around.

Miranda eyes squinted trying to see into the woman’s dinning room. When she saw the dinner table set for two, she almost wanted to laugh and now she kinda felt bad. She shouldn’t have came. She should have just told Ben what the woman said.
“Actually, I was just going to surprise Ben with dinner. I thought he was handsome but I did not know he was married. I meant no harm and now I am so embarrassed.

Ben’s eyes widen in shock. He looked at Christian and then down to his wife whose eyebrow was raised. He figured they better leave before Miranda snapped off. A smart sentence was definitely about to come out of her mouth.

“I am truly flattered and I apologize for the confusion as well. I guess we better go.” Ben said pulling Miranda’s hand to the door.

“Good night to you both. I am sorry again.” She apologized walking them out.

Miranda was silent walking out and she was silent the whole ride home. Ben ordered Thai food for them and he helped her out of the car when they got home. Miranda sat her purse down and walked to the kitchen. She grabbed a glass and poured herself some wine.

“This is why you were so possessive last week. What happened?” Ben asked thinking about all the events leading up to this.

“I over heard her talking about how handsome you were and how she wanted you in her bed.” Miranda mumbled.

“And you were jealous..”

“I was not.” Miranda huffed crossing her arms after sitting her glass down.

“You made love to me like it was our wedding night and you had something to prove. It was excellent none the less but you don’t have to stake your claim on me. Why didn’t you tell her that you were my wife?”

“I just didn’t want to make waves about it. She’s your new boss and I didn’t want to cause problems. We are just getting back good. I didn’t want you think I was questioning your character either because I knew you would handle it.” Miranda sighed.

“Come here baby.” Ben encouraged and Miranda walked over to him and he pulled her into his arms.

“You can tell anybody that I am yours. I wouldn’t have cared what waves it made.” Ben said.

“Next time, which I highly doubt that it will ever be a next time. Tell the woman and tell me. That way we don’t walk into something crazy.”

“I will but I felt like she knew you were married. She saw that ring before and chose to ignore it, because it’s no way you can miss that at all.”

“Yeah she had to have saw it. I don’t know why she would bum rush me into a date either. I am a very forward man. If I wanted her I would have made it happen and told her.”

Miranda looked up at him. “If I was single….” He waved off.

“I can imagine. You wouldn’t leave me alone about a date.”

“What!” He laughed. “I asked you once.”

“And then you and Arizona continued to mention something about it.” She replied laughing.

“I’m just glad you liked me too.” He countered.

“Me too. I am so glad. Despite all of our trials and ups and downs. I wouldn’t trade any of this. You are my one and only. My one true love.”

“It’s amazing that I found you. Everything I dreamed of is wrapped up in one person.”

“Gosh I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Now can you please take a job back at work with me.” Miranda tried.

“ I don’t think it’s wise to do that. We need our space and it’s better this way. I won’t step on your toes and you won’t be stepping on mine.”

“Now if she tries anything funny…

“I don’t think she will baby.” Ben said still rubbing her back up and down.

“And if it’s a problem, I will consider moving back to Grey Sloan.”

The door bell sounded letting them know their food was here.

“Now come on love let’s eat dinner and then dessert.”

“I didn’t hear you order dessert.”

“I’m looking at it.”

“Mmmm…Tuck is here though.”

“You know how to be quiet.”

“Do you know how to be quiet.” Miranda sassed.

“I won’t be doing too much talking with my face between your legs.”

“Benjamin.”

“Hey ma, hey dad.” Tuck chimed coming off the stairs. “I thought you all were going out.”

“We were but we decided to stay in. We bought you some dinner too.” Miranda replied walking into the kitchen. 

“What’s for dessert?” Tuck asked.

Ben stared at Miranda and she blushed. “Um, I think we have some ice cream.” She answered.

“You guys are acting weird.” Tuck dragged out.

“We had an adult joke before you came in.”

“Eww.”

“We are in love,” Miranda replied to Tuck’s disgust.

“Forever!” Ben smiled kissing her lips