intermission

Oh hey! you're back! uh, do you mind telling me where i am..? im kinda.. stuck in here. oh, you need to leave? it's.. fine i'll figure it out myself. 

.

.

.

3rd person POV

The surroundings were nothing but glowing red, the drone that almost murdered Uzi stopped and turned around as the X mark on its face fades from its visor, Uzi was thrown to the other wall as two other disassembly drones flew into the base. 

Skipping this part as we already know what’s going to happen anyway.

Your pov

I'm currently hiding in this box, I’m eavesdropping on the conversation the murder drones are having right now. Oh, you’re probably wondering, ‘If you were in the box the whole time, then who did Khan drag out?’ oh, that was a dead worker’s body. I wonder what my boss’s reaction is. While I listened to their conversation, I overheard one of the drones talking about what their company thinks of them, huh, is this one rebelling? I also heard a beeping noise outside, what’s happening out there? I heard the drone fly to the air vents so I think I’m safe now. I get out of the box, I see Uzi get up while the murder drone’s on the floor with a virus planted on it. I felt bad. 

3rd person POV

As Y/N got out of the box, Uzi accidentally stepped on their head, making them both fall in opposite directions. “OH ROBO-JESUS- SINCE WHEN WERE YOU HERE? I THOUGHT MY DAD DRAGGED YOU OUT?!” Uzi said in shock, you tried getting up as you tried to explain to her how you were here in the first place. “Oh so basically, I hid here while you guys had the moment and everything. I don’t know whose body your dad just dragged but hey! At least I’m not dead!” You say in a cheerful tone, you glanced at the disassembly drone that’s dying on the ground. “Soooo… Are we gonna let this guy die or?” You asked Uzi, staring at the drone that’s dying due to the virus planted on him. “He almost killed me and I got him killed, and since he killed most of the WDF I consider it a draw,” Uzi responded, she pulled the box you hid in and climbed it as she reached the vent thinking she could fly. She turned to the murder drone and groaned, “For the record, that was the most lamest heel turn in history, Was that supposed to be you switching sides?” she said while still standing on the metal box. “Being rebellious looks harder than it looks, thanks for showing me the ropes.” the drone replied as its voice was glitching a lot. “Nu-uh! No bonding thing!” Uzi opposed. “That’s super fair, I screwed up,” it sighed in a sad tone. “UGHH…. And the same way you’re about to fix it?” Uzi replied as she held the screwdriver her dad gave her. “Sure, I love doing anything!” the drone said as it raised its hand with a thumbs up. Uzi turned back to you and threw the screwdriver at you. “I don’t exactly know how that thing works, so, you help the guy out,” she said as she pointed her head to the drone. You were hesitant at first but agreed as you loosen up the virus from the poor murder drone. “Thanks for that!” it said getting up, grateful for your kind action as it smiles at you. “Oh uhm… Yeah. no problem uh..” You said, signaling the drone that you wanted to know its name. ‘Oh, I’m Serial Designation N! Nice to meet you!” he said as he got up from his laying position and gave you his hand to shake. “Well, I’m Y/N, a pleasure to meet you. And never have I ever thought I would get close to a drone like you ahaha..” you said nervously, looking up at N gladly accepting the handshake. You slightly blushed, of course in nervousness, I think.

Your POV

“Woah, this guy is tall as shit… His smile’s pretty cute too- wait, What am I even saying? That’s a disassembly drone Y/N! Get yourself together!” I thought to myself, observing N who was currently talking to my friend Uzi, He was tall, had a dark pilot hat, and a sort of headband that glowed yellow and so did his eyes, a black parka, and a tail with the nanite acid inside. He looked vaguely familiar… like I met him already or something… strange. But not like I cared because I bothered to think about the other two disassembly drones who came here earlier, I mean, who wouldn’t be worried? I tapped Uzi’s shoulder to remind her about those murder drones who were probably killing everyone by now. “Yo, ‘zi, sorry to interrupt you guys but, we have two disassembly drones to worry about,” I called out.