Shut Up [BEEP]!

The winds howled as they always have throughout the ruins of humanity. Snow and glacial gales weave past destroyed buildings and skeletal remains, ice covering them skull to toe. 

Everything across the surface, from the ground and rooftops, were buried beneath a thick layer of snow. 

That was Copper-9, home to oil hungry vampire robots and barely sentient toasters; Dissasembly Drones and Worker Drones.

Workers lived their lives inside bunkers all over the city. Some housed 30 or drones inside, whilst the larger bunkers had hundreds of, if not more,  drones going about with their lives. 

The bunkers had large doors that locked out the appropiately named  'Murder Drones'. There were some bunkers were defense systems in place, had camouflage or simply more doors. 

'S' sat in silence outside of a bunker, crouched like a panther on a roof. The night had just began so they had plenty of time to see if those doors would open up. 

They were... crying? There were small smudges of oil under their eyes, weak sniffles every so often. 

"W-why can't they just leave me alone. I'm a disassembly drone just like them, I-I can kill..." S said to herself.

She sat on the edge of a broken building, you couldn't tell what it was once used for.

A breathless sigh escaped them, "C'mon, don't be vulnerable now. You were a given a job so do it... Even if your not that good at it." S said, kind of hyping herself up.

Before the mess of a Worker Drone killer could continue talking to no one, loud creaks of metal erupted from the almost frozen shut bunker doors. A cool light beamed out from the doors as they struggled to open further.

"Be quick! Just remove the excess ice and check the exterior for damages!" A voice called out, followed by a small 'Got it'. 

Thanks to her adjustible hearing, she could hear the whole conversation from below. 

Those yellow orbs called eyes grew wider, the opportunity S has been begging for years! 

Wiping away any remaining tears, the Murder Drone stood up and took a deep breath and jumped.

The Worker Drone outside had just taken one foot step into the snow when our yellow blur tackled them to the ground. The other workers inside saw this but it was too late, S had already killed the first unlucky fellow and now they're others inside are next. 

Oil leaked from the first drones body rapidly, they had a giant hole in their chest and were gripping the sparking voice box in their throat. Slowly, they succumbed to their wounds and drop dead.

A thin line of oil glides across their name tag, "Bob - DoorBot 2000", as the others screamed in the background

"R-run! RUN AWAY!"

---

"Mallory!" 

The teacher, Mr. Sir, slammed his fist onto his desk for, what has to be, the 100th time this week. He wore a light blue dress shirt and had a fake horseshoe mustache. His eyes were a bright neon red, almost as bright as the large cross-popping vein flashing above. 

"MALLORY" He roared.

The drone in question was napping in the back, in the far right corner. Was

Mallory shot up from his desk in a haze, looking around himself to see who called out his name. Soon he locked eyes with Mr. Sir and his confused look turned into a sour one as his night cap drooped over his .