Territorial Intruder

S was flying around, gutting the odd Worker Drone here and there with glee. She laughed aloud as she tore them apart like a cannibal head deep in fat mans gut.

Of course, however, S couldn't resist looking inside any ruined clothes store she stumbled across.

T and Mallory slept, unknowingly competing against one another of who could snore the loudest. Currently, the Murder Drones were winning.

But U was hunting.

She doesn't roam the streets, back alleys, and other dark corners of the city, to have fun.

She was on the clock, by herself in this frozen world, in search of her next kill for the quota.

And to her fortune, she was just on her way to off a few Worker Drones.

Snow melted beneath her burning wheels as U swiftly moved along the endless snow road. She was fast approaching.

The ruckus they created miles away had stopped a little while ago but U was confident she would find them regardless of where they were.

But S's words still hung on her mind.

Why would she willingly talk to a Worker Drone instead of just killing them, recording the death and drinking their oil to continue all needed functions.

They weren't here to make friends with them, they were here to kill.

Each team, on this frozen junk planet, are here to kill.

Each squad leader is here to lead the team and keep order among Their assigned team. The other members of each squad are to follow the squad leaders orders, each aiming to complete the objected given to them by JCJenson.

That is what suppose to happen. It is what U confidently believed the other teams were, perfect.

Meanwhile hers was a bit uhh... Fucked up to put it bluntly.

T, the "leader", spends most of day sleeping and sitting on her arse, then finding a different spot to sleep at. S is useless when it comes to following orders and seems to have taken a liking to that Worker Drone, not to forget her awful need to look in every semi-standing building.

And the proud company has created a scoreboard for each team to compete on like this is a game to them. Honestly, wouldn't surprise her if they made on each team.

And finally, that Worker Drone...

U could feel her blazing hot body spike in temperature at the thought of that weird drone.

Rarely scared, always tired, everything they do seems like a flip of the coin, and Thier abysmal will to do anything remotely challenging.

How a drone like this has survived she could not begin to describe in a report...

They were a target to kill, he is meant to die. And yet, he lives.

Escaped death too many times, befriended S and T, and now is her "co-worker".

What a joke, and she couldn't laugh because it was real.

This whole situation was eating at her. It was like a higher being was pointing and laughing at her cluelessness. Giggling at her bewilderment of how this little drone managed to weasel his way in, and live, then sleep on their couch.

Feeling her core reach critical temperatures, U took a deep breathe to help vent out some of the heat which turned into a white mist as she sighed out.

She needed to get some damn oil in her body.